Chapter Five

Next day.

As soon as I woke up, everything was a blur until I arrived at school. All that was going through my mind was how to tell Nikki. 

What will she think about the note? What if she doesn't even believe me?

 She has to, she's my best friend.

I'm gonna need to catch her by her locker before class. I fast walked from the school's entrance to her locker. I get a few judging glances my way, for almost running in the hallways; in high school.

I think I even heard someone say, "someone's desperate to get to class." 

Honestly, these people are pathetic, like seriously they're judging me because I'm walking too fast.

*rolls eyes dramatically.*

Instead of finding Nikki at her locker, I found the one and only, Bryce.

God, he's so hot.

Am I seriously thinking that right now? I need to get myself together.

As soon as he spotted me, he smiled and waved. I walked over to where Nikki's locker was, where Bryce is currently standing.

"Uh, Bryce what are you doing here?" I asked. 

"What do you mean? I go to school here," He responds. 

"No I mean, what are you doing here at Nikki's locker?" As I point my finger to the exact locker.

"I was actually on planning to see you. I kinda figured that you know, since you and Nikki seem close, I thought you guys hang out at each other's lockers, or whatever girls do."

At this point, I was smiling. 

He wanted to see me! Oh, my God. Why is he so cute. 

But wait, how did he know Nikki and I were friends, or where her locker was?

"Uh, Alison are you still there?" I wave his hand back and forth like he did just yesterday.

I blinked a couple of times when I see a hand waving in front of me.

"Hey out of curiosity, how did you know Nikki and I were friends?"

"Bryan told me."

Oh, so Bryan is talking to him now? 

My mouth makes an 'o' shape at what he said. He gives me a warm smile which I return, of course.

"So you wanted to talk to me?" My voice coming out higher than I attended it to be.

"Yea um, can I have your phone number if that's alright with you?" He casually asks like it was no big deal.

What? 

Did Bryce just...?

 Omg, he asked for my phone number.

 I'm dying, I'm literally dying.

"Suurre," I'm literally stuttering.

He hands me his phone. We exchanged phone numbers.

"Thanks," he winked.

He...HE JUST WINKED AT ME. I think he wants to marry me.

2 Hours Later

Nikki isn't here today, she has the flu. Looks like I have to tell her tomorrow. I rather tell her in person than over the phone or text anyways.

I didn't see Bryce in my classes today either, I guess he just ditched school.

When I got home, I went straight to my room and took a shower. I needed it. I got out and wrapped my towel around myself. I finished brushing my hair than exited the bathroom. My phone got a notification. It was a text from an unknown number.