Chapter Nineteen

Bryan kissed me.

I didn't kiss him back, I just waited until he removed his lips from mine.

it was so awkward...

"Bryan-"

"Good night Alison," he says, all of a sudden.

He got up from the couch to go sleep in his sleeping bag.

I did the same, but turned off the lights and faced the other direction of Bryan.

What just happened?

I turned around to face Bryan's back. I scooted over until I was close enough to reach him.

"Bryan," I whisper, making sure not to wake up my parents.

"What," he whispered back as he turned around to face me.

I leaned forward and placed a quick kiss on his cheek. Then I turned around without giving him another glance, and went back to sleep. It was after a couple of moments until I heard shuffling behind me, telling me Bryan turned aroud again. I drifted off with a smile on my face.

I got up next morning with an empty sleeping bag next to me, and my parents gone to work already.

"Good you're awake."

I turn around to see Bryan leaning on the door with a mug of a steaming substance.

"I made coffee," he says as he hands me the mug. The mug was pink with my name and Bryan's name written on it. We disigned it together in 5th grade.

I look down at the mug and take a sip. Then I look up to see Bryan staring.

"Bryan about yester-"

The doorbell rang.

I placed the mug onto the coffee table and got up to answer the door.

I'm greeted by the mailman.

"Hi Alison," he says.

"Hey Mr. Fox," I replied.

Bryan walked up beside me. He looked at Mr. Fox, then back to me.  Bryan never liked him, even when we were kids.

Mr. Fox tried to ignore Bryan, but the tension was there. He then reached into his mailbag, and pulled out a couple of envolopes which look like bills. There also was a red envolope.

"Good day Alison."

"Bye Mr. Fox."

Right when he turned around, Bryan slammed the door.

"What's your problem!" I yell.

"You know he is a creep, and yet you still talk to him," he yells back.

"Who, Mr. Fox? he's as harmless as a fruit fly," I defend.

"Well people aren't who they look or say to be," he shot back.

I started flipping through the mail, and pulled out the red envolope.

"You're just paranoid," I said while walking back to the living room.

He just gave me a worried look.

------
HAPPY CANADA DAY!!
Hello guys, been a while! So sorry I haven't posted in a while. It's because of exams. But now, I'm done school and I'm going to ne updating a lot this Summer! So stay tuned guys. Btw this is just a fill in chapter to get you guys up to date, nothing special, but just wait for the next one!

- Valentina