Chapter Twenty-four

Listen to the video while reading this chapter ;)

-----------

Unknown's POV

I told her not to tell anyone! Now there is a price to pay. I will start killing one by one, the people she loves, so there is only room for me.

I lay back in the motel bed with my arms under my head, thinking.

It's hard to decide which one to get rid of first. I finally choose a person, and jolt out of the bed, and sat on the chair next to the desk.

I began to jot down all the information I knew about my little toy that I'm going to get rid of. It's not much, but it doesn't really matter once they're gone. I can feel the urge coming back, the one where I need to kill to fulfill myself.

I start to sketch my plan of their house, all the ways I can enter and exit without making a distraction.

I have bugged every house Alison has been to, including hers. That's why I knew when she told that stupid girl about the card. Even though Alison made up a lie to cover it up, that girl still saw the card and she told the other friend.

I looked at the clock on the wall, 10:15P.M. I will strike at 2 when everyone is asleep.

I got up from the desk and quickly shoved the sketch book in my black bag. I turned around to leave, but second thought it. I still have time.

I made my way to the bathroom and looked into the mirror. A determimed face with death in their eyes stared back at me.

"Alison will be mine only."

I start to imagine the things I can do her, the pleasure and fortune I can provide her with. I want to make her happy.

The pain is getting unbearable. I'm close, very close.

Flashback

I was watching a horror film at a young age. I saw how the killer stabbed the girl repeatedly, until there wasn't a place in her body that didn't have blood gushing out.

I was satisfied with the movie. I wanted to try it out myself.

My pet bunny was in its cage, munching on some carrots. I hid the knife behind me as I walked towards it.

I opened up the cage door from the top and looked in. My fluffy white bunny looked so peacful, sitting near the far corner, away from the door slot.

I reached my hands in and gently grabbed him, pulling him closer to the open slot. I layed him down and softly rubbed his fur back and forth, soothing the bunny.

I started to rub harder onto the bunny, while its trying to get out of my grasp. I felt and heard its little bones cracking under my fingers. The bunny is still struggling, clawing at my hand.

I take my other hand, holding the kitchen knife above it. In one swiff movement, I have stabbed the bunny in it's back.

A little bit of it's blood got onto my face. I repeatedly started to stab the bunny just like the guy from the movie.

The white fur coat was now drenched in blood.

Satisfied with my work, I smiled.

-----------

Question: What country or city are my readers from? 

I'm from Canada!

- Valentina