"Who are you? What are you doing here? How did you get in here?" Dani attacked her with questions.

She didn't answered any of them. She just looked at me, placing her hand on her tummy. I didn't see her for weeks and she became fatter.

Shit! Don't tell me she's--. That night...we didn't used any-- argh!

Shit.

"I-I didn't locked the gate" I said to break the silence. "How could you entering Jeon Jungkook's home" Dani said. Juhyeon sighed.

Damn it. Maybe we need some private conversation. I stood up to talk to her.

"You aren't answering my calls and even replying to my texts" she said. "I'm sorry" I apologized.

"I have something important to tell you" she said, "What?"

"I'm pregnant"

The whole world stops for a moment. She? Pregnant? It's very impossible if Taehyung is the father. Then who? Me?

"You're the father, Jungkook" she added. I can't really think properly, all I know is Dani popped up yelling why is she pregnant to me.

"Stop yelling at me!" Juhyeon yelled back. She slaps Dani and Dani slapped her back.

"I'm his girlfriend and who are you? Just a fucking slut?!" Dani yelled and pushed her hard.

Juhyeon fell downstairs. She fell so bad, fucking bad. I saw the way she stops falling. Her head hitted the floor hard and so her tummy. Her head bleeds.

Fuck, how about my son?

"Jungkook!" Dani yelled at me. "Is it true?!" She yelled again. I didn't say anything. I didn't move.

"Fuck you!" she slapped me hard and it caused me to touch my face.

"You cheated on me! You're two timing me! You haven't fucked me yet but you already made someone pregnant which is Kim Taehyung's ex-wife? Jungkook, what the fuck are you thinking?" she yelled on my face.

"Fuck you!" she yelled again

"Dani, I need to--" she cutted me off.

"No explanation!"

I shut my mouth. Accepting the fact that I lost and I have nothing to explain. It's my fault. I'm wrong.

"Let's just bring her--" she cutted me off again.

"Yeah, because I'm kind-hearted, let's bring her to the hospital but still, fuck you!"

We brought Juhyeon to the hospital. Damn it. Dani and I just sitting on the waiting area, not saying any single word.

"Mr. Jeon" the doctor called me. I stood up and went to her.

"Mrs. Kim's health is in critical condition. Her head bleeds and so her tummy. Bad news, the baby died" she said.

I just looked down. I don't know what I feel. Sad, angry, annoyed, shocked. I just don't know.

"She's also in comatose" she added. My eyes widened. Shit, what?!

"But we're trying our best to bring her back to normal and here, the medicines" she gave me a piece of paper. It's the list of Juhyeon's medicines.

I can't look at her. I just can't.

While walking on my way to the waiting area, I saw Dani running and hugged Yoongi hyung.

The fuck.

Jealousy. That's only the thing I could feel right now.

Then I just realized that there's two more boys behind him: Taehyung and Jin.