She saw that I had kept the file aside and passed me a questioning look.

I will sign the file but before that you have to agree to my some conditions...I said.

What ?...She almost shouted loudly been totally clueless.

I kept my both the hands on my ears and she realised that she was too loud.

Idiot,my ears ...I faked a cry.

And she laughed.

Ohh! God !How much I was dying to see this smile on her face.

Sorry....She said been embarrassed and began to play with the dupatta of her dress.

It's okay ...I replied.

But,there was no response from her side.

Sanyu ...I called her out.

Yes...She replied nervously.

I was telling that you have to follow some conditions....I spoke.

Which conditions and why only me?.....She asked.

Conditions are,when you enter my cabin you don't have to knock and come,and I will be picking you and dropping back home,and during lunch we will have it together...I spoke with a smile.

She was confused and little relieved listening to me.

Fine ....She replied.

What did you thought when I said about the conditions?...I asked as I want to tease her.

Nothing ....came her quick reply.

We both were slient for 5 minutes no on was speaking anything.

Finally she spoke up.

Randhir can you sign the file....She spoke up.

I not interested took the nearby file and began to sign the papers one by one.

I was signing it slowly stealing her glances who was looking at the watch from time to time so that she would meet her gaze with me.

Suddenly,her phone started to ring.

She just put it on slient mode.

It happened again.

She did the same.

Take it,Sanyu maybe something urgent ....I spoke to and she took the phone.

She unlocked her phone and she pressed the button but suddenly her expressions changed to shocked one.

She was sweating badly.

Sanyu what happened ......I asked to her .

She was not able to speak up anything instead her phone fell from her hand on the table.

I took the phone and my eyes widen in shock.

My princess was crawling in the dark room and she was crying badly.

She was kidnapped.

Princess,seeing her cry ....my heart ached in pain.

I turned to see that Sanyu was sitting motionlessly on chair.

I ran to her side.

Sanyu princess will be fine ....I spoke to console her.

Randhir my baby.....She spoke slowly.

I pulled her in a tight hug and she began to cry baldly.

I too was crying but I need to strong for both Sanyu and princess.

Randhir I want my baby ....She spoke clutching my shirt tightly.

I promise you that she will be fine...I spoke caressing her hairs.

Suddenly,

Max in an hurry walked in my cabin along with Aman.

Sir ...max called me out.

Max,take this phone and trace who had kidnapped Princess ...I spoke handing the phone to him.

But,tension was clearly written on both of there faces.

Sir,I and Aman received this in our cars and there was a note on it saying that start the phone and play the video,after playing we found that Trisha baby was kidanpped  ...Max spoke and forwarded me the phone.

I took the phone and there was a video in it.

Trisha was crawling slowly in the dark room and a manly figure was standing next to her who was trying to frighten her.
She was shivering and crying in fear.

Princess,princess....I began  to shout.

Suddenly,the video stopped and it went blank with a message printed on it saying that "save her if you can".

Whoever is behind this,I won't leave you ...I spoke and took Sanyu took in a bear hug.

Max and Aman go and trace who came and gave the phone,take this Sanyu's phone try to track the number ....I spoke to them.

Suddenly,I felt some weight on my shoulder.

I turned and saw that Sanyu had been unconscious.

Sanyu,Sanyu wake up wake up .......I tried to wake her up.

Max,Aman takeout the car ....I ordered and picked up in my arms.

Nothing will happen to you Sanyu and princess ...I spoke determinedly.

Anan was driving the car to hospital while Max was asking my people to search for Trisha.

Max even called out police.First they denied that they don't be doing anything before 21 hours but seeing my power and warmth,they agreed to help me.

Max was ordering my men to search Trisha in each and every possible way they can.

I was tensed for both "My Lifelines",if something happens to one I wouldn't be able to live.

**
Vote.Comment.Share