77: Month Nine

"I'm serious Sangwoo. I do not want him back up here." You crossed your arms over your fully formed fetus bump.

"I'm serious, Gi-ae. It's not your call. I think he's learned his lesson and he can come back up. You're going to love it when he can help with the baby." Sangwoo glared at you as he stood in front of the hatch to the basement.

"I don't want his help with the baby. I don't want him near our puppy. I don't want him alive anymore." You looked sternly at Sangwoo. "I don't want my family to be in danger just because you want another person to suck your dick."

Before you blinked, the massive man was towering over you.

"You watch what you say to me. You're my wife and the mother of my child. But you don't get to hurt me." His eyes bore into yours. "I know what's best. I need you to trust me. I'll make sure you're safe."

You were hesitant-- he had let you down before-- but in the end, you figured it would be best to acquiesce. You did trust that Sangwoo would try his best, but you knew you were right about why he even bothered to bring Bum back up. At nine month, you had lost all desire to be with your husband intimately. But who wouldn't? Your back hurt, your ankles were swollen and you had to pee practically every other minute.

"...Okay, Sang." You let out a breath of acceptance.

"Trust me, I would never do anything to risk my daughter's safety."

"Or son."

"Nah. Little girl for me, I know it."

You rolled your eyes but smiled.

"Fine. I'll go make us dinner. What do you think? Vegetable stew?" You asked as Sangwoo crouched down to open the basement's hatch.

"Whatever you want, babe."

Meanwhile, a bright light blinded Yoon Bum. It was the light coming from upstairs.

Must be dinner. He thought blandly. Bum didn't have a lot of thoughts these days. His mind merely drifted in and out of his fantasy world. The world where Sangwoo would come to him, realizing how much better he was than you. Sangwoo would kiss him and hold him and touch him, telling him that they were going to have a baby together. Your cold, lifeless body would be laying on the basement floor.

"Come upstairs, Bum. Gi-ae is making dinner. You can eat on the floor with us."

"W-What?" his empty eyes met with Sangwoo's. But to his surprise, he didn't feel that intense sensation of desire. This wasn't the Sangwoo of his dreams. This was just... Sangwoo. And he didn't love him anymore. Months in the basement had pulled all the love out of him. Bum was just a shell. But a shell that had a vendetta.

"Upstairs. Now." Sangwoo commanded.

Bum quickly scrambled up the stairs and into the light. It was uncomfortable, throwing his body out of whack. He wanted to flee back to the safe, dark confines of the basement. As Sangwoo pushed him out into the kitchen, Bum saw his new life goal flash before his eyes.

I want to destroy her.