33: Doing the Dirty ~ Lemon

"Ouch!" You let out a yelp.

"Still hurts, huh? I'll stay still, until you tell me it's okay to move." Sangwoo cooed in your ear. But this was literally mission impossible. He was already about to cum and this was saving him more embarrassment rather than saving you pain.

Tenderly, his lips met yours and began kissing you deeply. His body and his breath was shaking however, and his will power being pushed to its absolute limit. You felt like you were never going to be ready. It was scary. You really had no idea what sex was until this very moment.

Then it happened. You began slowly gyrating your hips against him, as his lips left yours.

"Oh, thank, fucking, God." You heard him mumble as he began slowly and gently pushing himself deeper and deeper inside of you.

"It still... hurts... a little..." You panted out as Sangwoo increased his pace.

"You're such a good girl, Gi-ae. So, so good. Oh God, my fucking princess, my fucking queen. God, I've never felt something so good. I'll help you feel better. It'll feel so wonderful, you can't even imagine it. Bear with me, my love."

This seemed a little dramatic to you, but you forced yourself to relax and just feel the movement inside of you. After a minute or two of simply focusing on the feeling, you thought that maybe-- just maybe-- you were really getting into it.

"Ah, ah, ah!" You began crying out at every thrust.

"Oh yes, louder, Gi-ae! Tell me I'm amazing. Call me your king! Yell out my name!" Sangwoo was rapidly losing control and even though he was desperately trying to keep control, his pace quicken and grew sloppier.

"AH! OH! Sangwoo! Ah, Sangwoo! I feel great! I feel amazing! You're amazing!" And you did feel amazing, but you were definitely going to tell him everything he wanted to hear. This had to be a perfect moment. "You're my king~" You moaned out the last bit as his thrusts grew even more erratic.

"Ahh!" He let out a strangled moan as he thrust extra hard into you. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." He quickly realized he had finished before you had. "Gi-ae, please. Keep talking to me." He was trying desperately to stay hard just long enough to bring you to orgasm.

"Y-You're so good at this, Sang. I... love it... so much! Your..." You hesitated, having never really said the word before. "Cock feels so great inside of me."

"Oh, yes, Gi-ae! More!" He was regaining his original vigor and you felt a coil in your stomach tighten more and more.

"S-Sang is my king! My sexy, strong, big, king!" You wrapped your arms around him, but quickly this gave Sangwoo an idea. He grabbed your wrists lightly and moved them above your head. As he lowered himself down onto you, still thrusting, he began sucking and biting at your neck.

"Ahhhh!" You moaned out loud. Sangwoo had forgotten how much you enjoyed being touched there. "I, I, I, feel funny, Sang~ S-Somethings going to happen!" You tried to hold everything in as Sangwoo's tongue glided up the side of your neck.

"Relax, Gi-ae. Let me make you orgasm. Be a good girl, Gi-ae. Do it for me~" He purred in your ear. As he kissed your mouth, you relaxed just enough for the coil to spring and for your walls to clench around him.

Sangwoo deepened the kiss, as he was forced into a second orgasm, robbing him of what little cum he had left. Your juices spilled around him and it took all of his strength not to collapse on top on you. Instead, he flipped you both over, pulled out of you, and let you rest on his broad chest.

You could hear his heart beating rapidly and knew that yours matched the pace. But as you came down from that carnal high, you were keenly aware of a throbbing in your nether regions.

"What's wrong, my love?" Sangwoo asked, noticing your hand going down to self soothe.

"Just sore." You winced as you placed a hand over your body. "New feeling."