4: Doctor Sangwoo

Sangwoo set you on the kitchen table and began unzipping your pajamas from the top front to the bottom of your left leg, revealing your smooth body and mature lace panties. You playfully swung your feet as he examined you closely. He placed his head on your chest and listened closely.

"Ahh, I hear your heart beating 'Sang-WOO, Sang-WOO, Sang-WOO', you really must have missed me." He teased you lightly.

You giggled and nodded in response.

"So where does it hurt, young lady?" You pointed to your exposed knee, which had a tiny bruise forming on it.

"Mmm, doesn't look good. We'll have to treat immediately. I prescribe... one-hundred kisses!" And with that he lifted your leg in the air and pushed you against the table, smothering your knee in kisses.

Bum looked over to the disgustingly happy scene, jealous that it was Gi-ae and not him once again. However, he happened to catch Sangwoo's eyes and noticed a wink. Looking down, Bum noticed Sangwoo... pleasuring himself beneath the table. Maybe that will be for me later... Bum practically drooled at the thought and returned to his duty.

"Feeling better, Gi-ae?"

"Much!"

"Alright then, let's go upstairs and get dressed then. Hop on." You removed your pajamas entirely and wrapped tightly around Sangwoo again. He lifted you up into the air and tossed your pajamas over his shoulder as well and went upstairs.

He returned downstairs alone, leaving you to get dressed.

"There's so many useless things in the house." Sangwoo commented as he searched for something in the pantry. He motioned for Bum to come over.

"Get rid of anything dirty or useless, got it?"

"Yes, Sangwoo." It was a nice reprieve from cooking dinner. I'll just have to wait for the right opportunity. Then I can escape.

Sangwoo finished up the soup and called you down to eat as Bum cleared out the pantry.

"Take your pill, Gi-ae," He reminded you. You nodded in response and continued to enjoy your dinner.

Bum on the other hand was hard at work. Sangwoo had been right and there was a lot of dirty or useless things. He dutifully removed anything that seemed unimportant or too old to be of use. Sangwoo and you eventually when upstairs, leaving Bum alone. He found condoms, birth control, old receipts, expired cans and pain medication in the pantry. Leaving the stuff he assumed Sangwoo would want-- condoms, birth control and pain medication-- he removed everything he considered garbage. I never used to clean my apartment. I was either too depressed or too busy researching Sangwoo. Bum considered. But it must be nice to live in a clean space. And then, on the last box, he found what he was looking for. Rat poison. This is my chance. He thought. And he tucked away a handful of the poisonous pills.

Later that night, Sangwoo came downstairs to check on the work that Bum had done. Hmm... so he found the rat poison eh?  I better watch out for dinner tomorrow. He thought to himself as he then decided to return to bed with you. Or at least return to pleasuring himself over you in bed. He was going to have to do something soon, because you were once again becoming irresistible.