74: Month Six

The next month didn't go much better for Bum. He constantly found himself slipping in and out of reality. One moment he'd be eating dinner and the next moment he would be in bed. And that dog. That fucking dog. God, he hated it. He couldn't stand it's yippy barks and the fact that he had to clean up after it. "Gi-ae's too far along to be bending down like that."  Sangwoo had said that. And that was fucking it. Ever since Christmas, he hadn't had any affection from him. If you could even call what happened on Christmas a type of affection. He was being left behind in the dust as Sangwoo prepared for the newest arrival. And it was just baby this and baby that. It was like the stupid thing was already here. Sometimes, he could swear he caught a glimpse of some little demon crawling around behind him. Half the time it was that damn dog and the other half of the time it was... nothing.

Meanwhile, you were living it up. "Tofu! Come here, Daddy's almost home!" You called out to him as you sat on the staircase. Bum grimaced as your puppy trotted out happily to your outstretched hand. "My fluffy puppy~" You spoke so sweetly to your puppy, but in reality you couldn't wait for your husband to get home. Your pregnancy hormones were raging and you couldn't wait for him to come home and satisfy you.

In the car, Sangwoo couldn't help but bounce with excitement either. After a slew of naughty pictures, his dick was practically aching to be inside of you. Besides that, you also had the advantage that Sangwoo was worshiping your stomach. It was only like a fetish, to see his own work in front of him. As he pulled into the driveway, he took a big breath, smiled and stepped out of his car. He heard that little dog, Tofu, barking and alerting you to his presence. He liked the dog. It was like an extra layer of protection for you, even though it was only a puppy right now. "Hello, hello! Tofu..." He leaned down and pet the puppy, "Bum," He leaned over and gave Bum a side hug and a kiss on his forehead. "And my favorite people in the world; my wife and child." He hugged you tightly and grunted as he lifted you up. "I think this is the last week I can pick you up babe... I let you eat anything you want and it's almost like you're pregnant or something."

You laughed and tried to hold on tightly as he walked you upstairs. "So..." He began as he laid you down on the bed in your room. "What position should we try today?"

"How about the one where you're inside me, Sang? That's my favorite." You giggled flirtatiously as you pulled off your top.

"Damn. If you were already pregnant, I'd do it again." He growled at you as he attacked you on the bed. Outside the door however, Bum had thrown up everything he ate that day. He couldn't stand it anymore.