14: Bathy Lovey Timey

"Come in, Gi-ae, baby. Let me wash your body." Sangwoo was in a particularly good mood. You had finally allowed him to be a little more intimate, and he even got to involve Bum. And on top of it all, he got to kill some idiot who stuck his dick a little too close to Sangwoo's mouth.

You moved into the bathtub and crawled in between Sangwoo's legs, laying your head on his chest.

"Next time, I'll do more for you Sang. I promise. I'll be good to you."

"Oh Gi-ae, you are too good for me." Sangwoo rubbed some soap on your body, massaging you as you went. "Only do what you're comfortable with."

You sighed and rubbed his chest with your hand.

"Tired, love?" Sangwoo asked.

"Yeah..."

"Can I ask you something?" Now was a good time to ask you any question that would normally make you really nervous. Yawning, you nodded. "Do you love me, Gi-ae? Really love me?"

"Of course, Sang."

"Would you... would you want... to..." He drifted off into mumbles.

"Yes, Sang?"

"Nevermind, it's silly."

"No..." You kissed his chest and wrapped your legs around his waist. "Nothing is too silly to share, Sang. You said it yourself."

"Maybe we could practice making a baby soon... That is... If you wanted..." Sangwoo was deeply uncomfortable. Normally, he wouldn't ask for such a thing, but after experiencing the pure ecstasy that was being sexual with you, he wanted to guarantee he could go further.

"Oh. Umm, yeah I guess so Sang. Maybe in just a while. I think I'd like to be able to be brave and go out with you first. People date first right? Bum said something about that awhile ago." Sangwoo growled at that. Damn Bum.

"We can go on a date if you'd like. But you and I are childhood friends. We don't have to date. We're already in love. We could start a family if you wanted."

"Would Bum be a part of it?" You asked. "I think we're going to be friends when he's allowed back up."

"What a positive attitude, Gi-ae. Maybe in a different way."

"Mmm, I love you Sang." You nestled into his neck.

"Maybe we could get married, Gi-ae."

"Oh maybe. I wouldn't mind that. But we don't have any friends."

"Why do we need friends?"

"For the wedding! Jeez, Sang." He chuckled. He did enjoy chatting with you like this. It was a relaxing time for him. He wasn't pent up in any way shape or form and he felt for just a minute, that he was normal. He had a normal girlfriend, a normal house and a normal bath. It was soothing.

You were also soothed by this kind of conversation. It was rare that Sangwoo would imagine with you, and even more rare that he would initiate it.

I'll have to do this much more often. You thought as you drifted off to sleep in the bath. Sangwoo finished washing your hair and then lifted you out of the bath. Wrapping you and himself in a towel, he headed up to bed. Forgetting all about the corpse in the basement with Bum.