59: Special Shopping

"Hi, how can I help you two today?" The store associate asked you politely.

"Hi, I just got engaged and I wanted to get some new..." You began but paused when you forgot the word.

"Lingerie." Sangwoo whispered in your ear.

"Lingerie. I thought we could pick it out together. Is that alright?"

"Oh yes! We have a private dressing room for couples, if you're interesting in it." Her eyes drifted towards Sangwoo. It was very natural, you assumed, for women to eye Sangwoo because he was so incredibly handsome.

"Oh, we are definitely interested in it." Sangwoo spoke for you as he wrapped his arm around you. He had dragged you all around the hardware store looking for new saw blades and hammers as well as some hazmat looking suits.

So now, it was your turn to try on some cute outfits.

"Alright," The associate turned to you and began walking towards the racks of lingerie. "So what kind of lingerie are you interested in?"

"Uh, bras? I like lacy ones sometimes but sometimes I like super soft ones too." You weren't quite sure what answer was the right one, so you looked to Sangwoo.

"Well let's start with a few types that I think will look good with you and a few I think your fiance would like." She winked at you, to your confusion. "Cupless, demi, peephole, lace and some bandeau bras to start with. They all come with matching panties of different types. Do you have a preferred type of panty?"

You stared at Sangwoo, mentally begging for help, but he was looking at the bras that the associate was yanking off the shelf at record speed.

"Uh, well I usually wear lace to match my bras. They look like... regular... panties?"

"Probably bikini cut. I'll get you some matching ones of those, maybe a high-waist pair or two, definitely some that come with garters. A thong or two, if you're comfortable with that?"

"Uh..." You reached out and grabbed Sangwoo's sleeve.

"Wha-- Oh, yeah, definitely." Sangwoo responded without even looking at you, which made you feel nervous.

"And you know what? I'll grab some full sets with corsets, garters, teddies and some slips while we're on our way." She seemingly grabbed half of the store on the way to the private dressing room.

"Sangwoo! Sang!" You whisper-yelled to your fiance as you entered the room.

"Yes, my love?" He wrapped his arm around you and kissed your forehead.

"I'm nervous about trying this stuff on. It's like she's speaking another language to me."

Sangwoo chuckled. He didn't quite know what all of this stuff was either, but he probably did know more than you.

"You'll be fine, Gi-ae." He patted your head lovingly and pushed you towards the curtain that hung between a plush chair for him and many hooks to hold the armful of lingerie the store associate was holding.

"So," She dragged you behind the curtain and handed you a matching bra and panty. "I always like to start off with a bang, so here's the crotchless panty in black velvet with the matching peephole bra."

"W-W-Where's the underwear???" You asked, highly worried.

"It's there! Go ahead and put it on, we'll be on the other side of the curtain. Come out when you're ready." And she disappeared.

Oh gosh, I really am not comfortable with this... You thought as you obediently put on the sexy lingerie that showed your lady parts as well as your nipples.

After a few minutes of waiting, Sangwoo was becoming impatient.

"Gi-ae, what's wrong in there?" He called out.

"I-I'm too embarrassed to come out..."

"Would you feel better if I took my shirt off?" Sangwoo looked at the associate for permission. She nodded enthusiastically.

"Y-Yeah, maybe."

"Alright well you heard her, mister! Off it goes!" She chuckled and blushed a little, having never been more happy that this was her job.

Quickly, Sangwoo peeled his jacket and sweater off.

"Alright, babe. Come on out." He cooed.