75: Month Seven

And if he was sick then, he was absolutely disgusted now.

"Look, Bum! My belly button popped out!"

He had thrown up in the sink.

"Look, Bum! You can see their foot through my stomach!"

He had passed out in the hallway.

"Look, Bum! The baby has the hiccups!"

He had to leave the room.

He verdict on pregnant woman: absolute disgust. And today was especially bad.

As you came down the stairs in an old swimsuit of yours, you ran into him. 

"Can you let Tofu out with me when she wakes up? I'm going to it in the sprinkler outside; I'm sooo hot." You asked him as you rubbed your stomach. It was pretty large, seeing as Sangwoo let you eat whatever you wanted, and you still had two more months to go.

"Just..." He gagged at your body, "Go ahead..."

In his vision, he saw you as this:

A monster with another  monster in side of you

A monster with another  monster in side of you. His vision swam as you waddled outside. A sense of panic overwhelmed him and he felt unsafe. Like you were going to come in and kill him to feed your demon fetus.

As he hyperventilated, he stumbled into the kitchen, kicking poor Tofu out of his puppy bed. The yip startled him and he yanked open the drawers, desperately looking for a way to protect himself. As your puppy walked over to Bum to see what was wrong, he kicked him away again, causing Tofu to retaliate with a small, sharp nip to his calf.

Bum found what he was looking for and drove the weapon into Tofu's thigh, making him release an ungodly shriek.

This you heard. As you looked through the back door's window, you gasped.

"How fucking dare he?" You whispered. Looking around, you noticed the trusty baseball bat sitting just inside the door. "Perfect."

As quietly a you could, you opened the door wide enough to accommodate your large frame and just left it open. Grabbing the baseball bat, you snuck up behind Bum who was crouched down on the kitchen floor, quivering.

You wound up the bat and raised it as high as you could.

"Honey, I'm home!" Sangwoo came through the door just in time to watch your bat come down full force on Bum's back and head. "HOLY SHIT."

 He was stunned into silence as you breathed heavily, in your swimsuit, now splattered with blood.

"He... He..." You burst into tears, "He killed Tofu!" You sobbed as Sangwoo flew over to you.

"Where's the puppy, babe? Where is he?" He stroked your hair and held you close, looking as you pointed to the side of the room.

And there was the puppy, laying down with a knife sticking out of it's back leg. He looked dead, but Sangwoo wouldn't give up so easily.

"I don't think he's dead, love. I think he's just hurting." He pulled you over to your precious pup. "Look, see? He's breathing. We'll go to the vet." He lifted Tofu gently as the puppy whimpered and licked at his hand. "But first, let me drag this piece of shit down where he belongs: the basement. I'll deal with him later."