17: A Lime Lollipop

Sangwoo almost crashed the car when he looked over towards you. Your delicate tongue was wrapped around the width of the lollipop, drawing it seductively into your mouth. Sangwoo's heart rate increased as he tried to focus on the road, yet not miss a minute of your act. There was only a few minutes left in the drive. You pulled the lollipop out of your mouth with a decisive pop and began licking the very tip, all while make deliberate eye contact with Sangwoo.

"H-How's your candy, Gi-ae?" Sangwoo squirmed in his seat, trying to alleviate the growing pressure in his pants.

"It's delicious! Have a lick, Sangwoo!" You pulled the lollipop out of your mouth and stuck it in front of his. Slowly, he reached his tongue out to try the brightly colored candy. He grasped your hand with his own, and slowly pushed the entire lollipop into his mouth. "Wow, Sangwoo! You have such a big mouth!"

"I bet you have a pretty big mouth too, Gi-ae. Maybe you can show me when we get home."

"I thought you had to give Bum his presents AND teach him how to use his crutches." You licked up the entire length of the candy.

"Fuck. Right. Well." He parked the car in the driveway, and removed his and your seat belt.

"I'll be quick. Can you wait for me upstairs?"

"I don't know..." You got out of the car and looked back at a flustered Sangwoo. "I wanted to take a nap after I finished my lollipop." You winked at Sangwoo, lovingly.

"I'll be there before you finish. But no biting, only licking, alright my darling?" He grabbed the bags from the car and rushed inside, while you slowly strolled inside and walked up the stairs. You had a simple, white dress on, with white lace undergarments. Being careful to not get any stains on it, you laid on the bed and waited for Sangwoo.

Meanwhile, Sangwoo had unchained Bum and set him on the kitchen table. He was pressuring him to figure out the crutches, quickly. He wasn't going to miss out on what was waiting for him upstairs. He'd been so pent up lately, especially since he was working on his newest victim, Min Ji Eun. She was a cutie, but nothing compared to you. Just imagining you the white lace panties that he had picked out for you was making Sangwoo hard.

Upstairs, you were almost done with your candy. You were worried that Sangwoo wouldn't come up quickly enough. You had been in such a pleasant mood from the day, that you wanted to give Sangwoo your utmost love and attention. And you know he like being licked and sucked on. You were scared, but you so desperately wanted to see the look of passion on his face again.

Finally, the door burst open, and Sangwoo looked at you. Laid out on his bed, sucking on a lollipop, you sat up and looked him in his eyes. Then, you motioned for him to come over.

Sangwoo ripped his shirt off and took large strides toward you.

"Are you ready for this, Gi-ae?" He asked gently, as he stroked himself through his pants.

"Yeah, I think so. I just hope my mouth is big enough for you."

"Oh, FUCK, Gi-ae, You're so good. So, so good." You moved to unzip his pants and pull them down, along with his boxers.

And then, your head dipped down.