6: Peeping

You were feeling a lot better now, after a bath and some light snacks. So you had begun searching the house for Sangwoo to play with. You looked on the first floor, in the secret basement with the freshly dead girl, outside and in your room. Finally, you heard something from a storage closet upstairs.

"Your... that... I-I can suck it."

Huh? That must have been Bum. I thought he was sick too! Did he get a popsicle and I didn't?! Oooo I'll be so mad at Sang! You walked over and peered in from a crack in the door, stopping yourself from entering once you saw the position the two men were in.

"Nah... You're scary. Ah... If you really want to... use your hands" Sang responded, with some semblance of want lacing his voice. You watched Bum place his hands on Sangwoo's nether regions.

Ahhh not a popsicle! Not a popsicle! Abort! Abort! You worriedly thought. You were never suppose to be near Sangwoo when he was helping the girls he brought home. Something about not seeing such a disgusting thing, he would always say. But this was different? It wasn't a girl he brought home. It was a boy that he let live here. Maybe you could watch this time... maybe you could do something for Sangwoo sometime.

So you watched. You watched Bum rub himself and Sangwoo, heard him making weird comments of bigness and being in him and make odd noises. Seems stupid, you thought, doesn't look like this would make anyone make the noises they make. Plus I don't understand what would go where even.

Then you saw Bum take both of his hands and rub them together.

"I wish you and I... could mix like this..." It made a horrible noise and you soundlessly gagged. It sounded like they were done with whatever this was. So you decided to lay on the floor and wait for Sangwoo to come out. Soon enough, he did.

"Ah! Gi-ae... Did you... hear all of that?" Sangwoo looked away, blushing.

"Yeah, but it didn't make any sense. Why couldn't I come in?" You rolled onto your stomach and kicked your feet in the air.

"You know when the door is closed, it means you're supposed to stay out." Sangwoo wrestled with whether or not to tell you what went on. It was a little difficult for him to want to, but he figured it would spare him questions and sneaking around later. So he went for it. "We were... were... Well..." He stumbled. He decided to sit down and pull you onto his lap. Sangwoo nuzzled into your neck and squeezed you until you squeaked. Unbeknownst to him however, Bum was watching and listening. He was jealous that you were getting affection, but this was combated by how special he just was to Sangwoo. Special in a way he doubted you were.

"You remember how I like girls and boys... right?" Sangwoo mumbled into your neck. "Well, I think I like Bum. And he does something special with me. Do you know what I mean by special, Gi-ae?" You shook your head, lying. Bum was beaming now.

"He... touches me. Down there. Like I do to myself in the morning, you know?" You nodded this time, you had seen him do this often when you both slept together. And of course, you had just seen what they did. "You know I still love you best, right?"

"Yes! Sang loves me best! Loves me the most of everyone!" Sangwoo laughed at this and tackled you to the floor. He was in an incredible mood after all.

"And when you're ready, we can try some of the stuff too. But only when you say so!"

"Only when I say so! Sang listens to me so well! Thank you Sang!"

"Thank you, Gi-ae, for being so understanding." And he smothered you in kisses. Behind the closet door however, Bum was fuming.

AN: Yes, I know Sangwoo is canonically hetero, but 1. I wrote this book when there was only a few chapters out and 2. it's fanfiction, he could be attracted to toasters if I wanted.