30: Cleaning Up

"Bum? Yoon Bum!!!" Sangwoo cried out. "So much blood...!"

"Save him, Sang..." You cheered him on, tired and slowly losing your grip on reality.

"No!! Stop! Stop it. Stop bleeding. Make it go back." Sangwoo screamed and smeared his hands in the flowing blood. "NO. NOOO!! What have I done..." He screamed once again. "I'm sorry!! I'm sorry, Bum!" He grabbed his hand and put it up to his face. He did love Bum. He didn't want him to die. Especially not by his hands.

"That's... Not right..." You said to Sangwoo. "Something's not right... Take him... upstairs..."

"Bum! Let's get you in bed, okay?"

This is where you faded out. You were going to be okay, but you needed to rest.

The next time your eyes opened, you were back in Sangwoo's lap and he was eating the cake... with a spoon.

"Ahn~" You made a small noise as you opened your mouth.

"Oh thank God." He gently fed you the delicious cake as his kissed your head and held you close. "I'm so sorry, Gi-ae. Anything. I'll do anything to make it up to you. I saved him, you know. He's upstairs. I mean I love him too. Thank you for making me save him. You know me so well. You knew I would be upset if I didn't."

Suddenly, Bum came down the stairs.

"Uh!" Sangwoo stood up and set you on the chair. "It's all melted now... want some?" Bum glared at you and then looked down sadly. "Oh... maybe some porridge would be better?" Bum continued ignoring him, as if getting back at him for saving you. Sangwoo didn't even notice. He was supremely out of it. "We're both a complete mess... Wanna wash up...?"

Nodding, Bum began stripping down and walked into the bathroom.

"Sang?" You asked before he too, disappeared into the bathroom.

"Yes, love?"

"Can I come too?"

"Oh babe. There's not enough room for all of us in the tub."

"I just want to sit in there with you. I don't want to leave your side."

"I... don't know... I don't think..."

"You said anything. I just want to be by your side. Pretty please with cake on top, Sang?" You asked tiredly and sweetly.

"Fine, fine, fine. Anything for you."

You lifted your arms out to him, as best you could with a wounded shoulder. This was a great sign to him. Wanting to be carried and doted on? Very you.

Happily, and now in a much better mood, he carried you into the bathroom.

"Why is she in here? There's not enough room." Bum responded grumpily.

"Don't worry about it." Sangwoo replied casually as he sat down in the tub. You were hanging out on the sink, washing away the excess blood on your body.

"I'm okay now..." Bum said drearily to Sangwoo.

This caused a smile to form on Sangwoo.

"You still have something on your face." He wiped the blood off of Bum's cheek. "Do I have anything on mine?"

"No... You're clean..." Bum responded.

Silence went by, aside from the sounds of sloshing water.

"You know..." Sangwoo begun. "You couldn't help it, right?? You didn't have a choice!! You didn't do anything wrong. I don't think you're disgusting at all!"

He must be talking about the secret. Sang is being so nice to Bum! How polite! I'm glad to see he isn't harboring any resentments towards him. You thought cheerfully as you began using a washcloth around your wound.

"Okay..." Bum finally responded. He didn't feel that way of course, and Sangwoo saying it didn't make a difference in his mind.

Sangwoo on the other hand, was pumped. He was in such an upswing of a mood. He had saved both of his loves and now he was in the bath with them.

"Wanna do it??" He asked Bum.