10: Payback

Gripping his large hand that was laid on your thigh, you moved it up higher and higher until it rested on your naked hip. "Oh, Gi-ae... no panties?" Sangwoo rubbed your hip and moved toward your butt to give it a squeeze. At this point he was bucking his hips into you. "You are such a naughty girl I can barely contain myself."

All the while Bum was calling out to Sangwoo.

"Ha, fuck! You're still calling out my name? Stop it you little shit. Can't you see I'm busy?" But Bum didn't stop. He knew that if he stopped, he'd die. His expression darkened and twisted uncomfortably. You had moved away from Sangwoo, seeing that going any further would lead to something you weren't quite ready for. "God dammit." He removed himself from his pants and began furiously pleasuring himself with Bum's feet, as he supported him on his shoulder. You crawled a little further up the stairs, distancing yourself from the two men. This was the first time you were allowed to watch such a thing. Sangwoo kept looking over to you, as if making sure you were watching, or trying to teach you something. So you blushed, but continued to watch.

"Oh, Gi-ae, making such a face at me doing such a lewd act... I can't hardly stand it." Sangwoo whined. When he finished onto Bum, they both collapsed down. Sangwoo moved to grab the rope again.

"How much longer are you going to stay there?" He pulled on the rope harder.

"Hey... Hey! Stop... Th-this is enough right? What more do you want... You're going too far... If there's something you want, say it! Stop acting so..." Sangwoo was surprised. So he stood up. "What the hell do you w--" He stopped when Sangwoo began filling up a small tube with water.

"Let's use this and calm down before I do something I'll regret." Like fuck my precious Gi-ae without her being ready.  Stepping into the water and then reaching a foot up to Bum's neck, Sangwoo stepped down onto the rope, bringing Bum's face down into the water. Bum clawed at his food, drawing blood.

"Sang!" You called out as Sangwoo kicked Bum in the face.

"What the fuck! I let you run your mouth off... And you think you can teach me how to behave?!" Grabbing his knife, Sangwoo yanked Bum's head back and pushed it against his throat, while straddling him. "You wanted to know, right? What I wanted? Besides you to listen to me when I tell you to help Gi-ae learn to socialize... NOTHING! I don't want anything!" He laughed wildly. "Heh... But there's something I've always done to disobedient idiots like you... the ones full of shit" He poked the knife into Bum's chin. "I did this!!" And he drug it across his chin.

After all of this happened, and you bandaged Bum up as you normally did, things returned back to normal. The normal before Bum was invited upstairs. You and Sangwoo enjoyed the house to yourselves and soon enough, he was going out again. Occasionally bringing home strange women, not killing them and going to clubs.

"Tonight, I'm going to a new kind of club, Gi-ae. It's a club for men who like men. It would probably be pretty safe to bring you there. If you're comfortable with that sort of thing of course..." You debated in your head about whether or not you really wanted to go. Clubs were pretty intimidating to you. The last time you went out with Sangwoo, you panicked, left the club and got lost. It was traumatizing.

"Are you going to be bringing someone home?"

"Probably. I have a good idea for a game."

"I think... I'll stay home this time. But next time! I'll be brave next time you go."

Sangwoo chuckled, you were too cute sometimes.

"Alright. Next time." And with a kiss, he left.