58: Threats

"Take your pill, Gi-ae, then we can go shopping." Sangwoo handed you a birth control pill, eager to go back to being intimate with you.

The day had been a lazy one for you. When Sangwoo had left for work, you lounged around and tried to talk to Bum.

"So, did you enjoy the house while I was gone?" You asked him, trying to be civil.

"Yes. But Sangwoo was upset the whole time, so it wasn't as much fun." He was cutting up vegetables for dinner. An odd time to be doing it, you had thought. But what else did he really do?

"You don't really think he loves you, right?" You felt like being a bit mean. You couldn't really explain it.

"He told everyone that we were dating."

"Everyone like who? A few cops? Every other single person in his life knows that I'm engaged to him. And that isn't a lie."

"It could be." Bum also felt like being pretty mean.

"What do you mean?" You narrowed your eyes at him. Who would lie about being engaged?

"Maybe you'll never get married. Maybe he'll kill you first." Bum was really trying to sell it. "I mean, he was really angry at you when you left. He said you're not a good listener. In fact, he had me pretend to be you and he liked it even more."

You smiled. You knew the bluff.

"Sang tells me that you're awful at sucking. He has to help you every time. He told me that he can barely keep it up because you're so bad. But he can barely hold back when I just lick him. So nice try, but if there's going to be any killing, it'll be me killing you."

Bum gulped.

"Did Sang tell you that I killed your old landlady? Tragic really, but now I don't have to stay inside at all. If only she hadn't kept me hostage all those years." You mentioned sarcastically.

He felt his arms shaking as he kept chopping. This girl is crazy.

But now it was dinner time and you were enjoying the veggie stew.

"What are we going to pick up?"

"Well I've got to get a few things from the hardware store. Then we can go to the lingerie store and another special shop. And if you're good..."

"Pet store!"

"Try again."

"Candy shop!"

"Yes!" Sangwoo smiled, glad it was easy to dodge some of your more annoying desires. He wouldn't be able to do it forever, but perhaps he could get you a... tortoise... or something.

You smiled back and took another bite of stew.

"Good stew Bum! Very tasty."

"Y-you're welcome..." Bum mumbled back, frowning that he was being excluded from the trip.

But in all honesty, you were a bit nervous. Sangwoo had always just given you underwear. Now you were going to have to go to the store and interact with the store employees. You knew they were probably going to have to measure you and touch you. It was going to be so awkward.

AN: Cheers! This story has cracked the top 500 fanfictions! Let's keep it going! Thank you to everyone for voting, reading and commenting!