60: Spoiled

As you stepped out, Sangwoo whistled at you, causing you to blush.

"You look amazing! This gives me so many ideas! I will literally be right back." The associate quickly disappeared. It was clear to Sangwoo that this was actually a ploy. She had wanted to give you both time to get a closer look and feel about those clothes.

"Come here, babe." Sangwoo spread his legs and beckoned you to come sit on his muscled thigh.

"B-But what if she comes back?" You asked nervously as you played with your hair and covered your breasts with one arm.

"I guarantee that she's just standing outside that door, waiting for us to wonder where she is. Come here, before I attack you."

You quickly flitted over to Sangwoo's lap, sitting on one of his thighs and draping your legs over the other.

"Don't attack me, Sang. Not here." You giggled as you whispered in his ear.

"Oh, God, Gi-ae. Feel it. Just feel how fucking hard I am right now."

You looked down at his lap and on the thigh you weren't sitting on was a very prominent bump. Hesitantly, you reached your hand towards it.

"Yeah, go on. Touch it." Sangwoo was practically begging, as he wrapped one arm around your waist and held onto the chair with the other.

As your hand rested against it and began moving up and down, Sangwoo let out a groan.

"Fuck, you're going to make me cum in my pants. Let's... let's just finish up this trip. Then I'll treat you."

"Okay, Sang!" You kissed his cheek and stood up. "I love you!"

After a deep breath, he decided it was time to call the woman back in.

"I wonder where our associate is?" He looked towards the door.

"I'm back, I'm back! I had an even better idea, so why don't we try on a few more comfortable options for the next outfit?" She asked.

"Yes, please." You smiled at her, covering your nipples once again.

You must have tried on at least twenty different lingerie outfits. And when you and Sangwoo walked up the register, you swore you were buying at least ten.

"Damn, Gi-ae. I'm going to go broke buying you sexy clothes." He muttered under his breath.

"You don't have to, Sang! I'd be perfectly fine with what I already have!" You wrapped your arm and your torso around his big arm.

"Nah, it isn't you... I need these clothes." He mumbled as he handed the cashier his credit card.

Bursting into laughter, both Sangwoo and the cashier looked at you.

"Sorry, I just couldn't help but laugh at the thought of you in a corset!"

He looked at you funny, but eventually smiled as the cashier handed him his card back.

"Please don't picture me like that. You know I prefer boxer briefs." Ruffling your hair slightly, Sangwoo grabbed the bags and you both began heading to the car.

"Brr! It's so cold out!" You complained.

"Yeah, Gi-ae, it's winter. I know you usually spend most of your time indoors. We've got to pick you up a winter coat and some boots, but I'd rather wait until my next paycheck comes in."

"I can wait, Sang! No problem."

"Thank you for being so understanding, Gi-ae."

"No, thank you, Sang! For buying these new underwears!"

"Gi-ae?"

"Yes?"

"We're going to have to fuck when we get home."

"I think I can agree to that."