35: What We've All Been Waiting For

It had been a few weeks since anything exciting happened. Sangwoo had been too pleased with his current status with you to consider doing anything else.

"I'm bored, Sang.  Play with me." You whined while eating lunch at the table.

"Do you want to have sex?" Sangwoo asked bluntly.

Bum groaned.

"Shut up, Bum, no one wants to hear it from you." You snapped, as Sangwoo laughed at your attitude.

"You tell him, Gi-ae. So, how about it?"

"No, thank you. I'd rather take a bath with you right now."

"A bath? Right now?" Sangwoo questioned.

"I want to try out that present you got me for my birthday! Bath... bath bomb?" Immediately Sangwoo bristled. That gift was a very special gift indeed. He wasn't quite sure if he was ready for you to use it yet.

"Can I join in?" Bum asked, trying to interfere with your bonding time.

"No, I hate you." You said nonchalantly.

"Gi-ae. Bum, you're welcome to join us in the bathroom, but you can't get your injury wet. You keep pushing on it and messing with it, so it isn't healing." He felt a little bit more comfortable if Bum was in the room with him as a back up.

"But Sang!" You complained.

"Enough. Run upstairs and get your present. Meet us in the bathroom." You scampered up the stairs, excited to try out the new toy.

"Bum." Sangwoo stood over him, menacingly.

"Y-yes?" Bum squeaked out.

"You're not going to ruin this, right?" Blood lust filled Sangwoo's eyes.

"R-r-ruin what?" He was shaking in fear right now.

"I'm going to ask her to marry me. If you do any fucking thing to mess this up, I'll end you. Got it?" Bum shook his head. He was too scared to fight back. Too scared to tell Sangwoo that he was making a mistake.

"Are you ready, Sang?!" You bounded down the stairs, bath bomb in hand. Instantly, Sangwoo changed his face to a cheerful one.

"Yes, my love! Let's all enjoy your belated birthday gift." He and Bum both followed you into the bathroom.

"So how does it work? Do I put it in and then fill up the water? Or do I fill up the water and throw it in? Or do I crack it in half and do half now and half later?" You rambled on.

"After the bath fills up." Bum mumbled. You and Sangwoo looked at him curiously.

"Uh... thanks..." You mumbled. Patiently, you waited as the water filled up the tub.

After a few minutes passed, the tub was full and you began to undress. As you pulled your shirt off, revealing delicate lingerie, Sangwoo couldn't keep his hands off of your skin. As he wrapped his arms around you, you took the time to glare back at Bum. He had been giving you an especially rotten look since you had come downstairs. As the rest of your clothes magically disappeared, Sangwoo undressed as well. As you both stood naked before the tub, Sangwoo looked back at Bum. "Well? You wanted to be in here. Better undress."

"B-but you said I couldn't get in the t-tub..." Bum stuttered.

"Well wouldn't it be more weird if you were the only one dressed? I think so. What do you think, Gi-ae?"

"Get naked, stupid!" You laughed cruelly. Bum didn't want to get undressed, he wanted to stay in his clothes. He felt inadequate. Looking at Sangwoo's bare body, he felt nothing but shame. Sangwoo was so incredibly well-muscled, so incredibly handsome, and so incredibly... well-endowed. Especially in comparison to Bum. However, all of this was dwarfed by the look that Sangwoo gave him. His clothes quickly disappeared. He watched despondently as Sangwoo sat in the tub and gently held you in his lap.

"Put it in now." Sangwoo purred in your ear.

"Bloop." You vocalized as you dropped it in. "Oooo, look it fizzes!" Sangwoo chuckled and pulled you closer. "Oh, Sang, your heart is beating so fast! Is the water too hot?"

He pulled you closer, shaking his head. "Nothing like that, my love. Just watch your gift."

"Why?"

"You'll see. Just be patient."

"Fine, fine. Let me sing to you."

"I'd love that." Bum winced. His poor ears.

"Strumming my pain with his fingers~ Singing my life with his words~ Killing me softly with his song." A little plastic ball popped up in the bath. You grabbed it and opened it. Continuing with the tune of the song, Sangwoo joined in.

"Gi-ae, will you marry me?~"