8: Teeter-Totter, Tattle-Teller

Things were not going smoothly for you. Bum and Sangwoo acted like a newlywed couple. Tender kisses, cooking each other food, bathing together: you were always annoyed. When it was just you and Bum, he ignored any questions you asked him and any attempt you made at friendship. He knew that right now, he was giving Sangwoo a certain type of happiness that you weren't. That meant that you wouldn't tattle. You sat by bitterly when Bum received all of Sangwoo's kissing and affection. Today however, was a little bit different. Today, Sangwoo was going out, and going out usually meant bringing someone back who was never going to leave again.

Bum was sleeping on the kitchen table, while you sat at the base of the stairs. Sangwoo was talking on the phone, near Bum. When he finished, he walked over and tried to wake Bum up.

"Bum? Bum! You sleeping?" Sangwoo knelt down to look him in the face. "What the hell? You were faking it?" Bum seemingly woke up; you hated when he pretended stuff. "Nah, Nah. Go back to sleep. I shouldn't have said anything. You see... I have to go somewhere... So I was wondering... Can you go back to the basement? I'll be right... Ah, are you angry?... Alright take care of the house then." Him? You took care of the house. Bum didn't even make dinner anymore. You scowled harder and turned away from the scene. Sangwoo continued, "The basement's probably too damp. I'll be right back." Then, he whispered something to Bum.

Next, came his good-bye for you. Unfortunately for him though, you weren't having it. As he came over and moved to kiss your forehead, you dodged him.

Not today, Gi-ae. I'm not putting up with this today. Sangwoo thought angrily as he hoisted you over his shoulder, exposing your panties.

"Put me down! Put me down stupid butt-head!" You were kicking him with your platform boots and hitting him with your fists. But he didn't listen of course. Instead he carried you into your bedroom and threw you down on your bed.

"Knock it off, Gi-ae. I'm giving you a warning, I'm not going to put up with it anymore. Tell me right now why you're behaving so poorly or I'm going to kill you. You've been mean enough to deserve it."

"Then kill me! At least you'll be happier with mean Bum than with me!" You sat up on your knees on your bed to address him.

"'Mean' Bum? Why do you call him that?" This piqued Sangwoo's concern. You wouldn't call Bum names for no reason. You knew better than that. He sat down next to you and tried to soften his expression.

"Nevermind," you pouted. You didn't want to ruin Sangwoo's fun with Bum.

Suddenly, you were tackled to the bed.

"Have I been tricked, Gi-ae? Is Bum not who I thought he was? Tell me. Now." Sangwoo stared intensely into your eyes.

He really didn't know, you pondered the idea and teeter-tottered on whether to tell Sangwoo the truth, Sang must have thought he was acting the same when we were alone. Maybe he'll... fix it so Bum will be nice to me. Who came first; you or Sangwoo? Was it more important for Sangwoo to have a new friend or for Bum to be nice to you?

"Puh-please don't k-kill me Sang! I know you love Bum! It would be mean to tattle! I don't understand what to do! H-help me, Sang!" You burst out into tears. Sangwoo frowned; he hated seeing you so confused. Not that you really were. He leaned close to your ear.

"Stop crying and tell me what he did." He whispered.

You turned your head to rub your nose against Sangwoo's cheek, taking a minute to stiffen your upper lip. "He won't talk to me and pretends I don't exist when you're not here. He just sleeps and looks at the door, like he wants to leave. And I ask him if he doesn't like it here and he never answers me." You sniffle. You hated being a tattle-tale. Your mom used to tattle to your step-dad whenever you were bad or mean to her. And it meant a beating for you. You hoped that Bum wouldn't get hurt, but at this point he probably deserved it.

Tenderly, gently and lovingly Sangwoo kissed you. Using one thumb to wipe away your old tears and the other to stroke your opposite cheek, Sangwoo deepened the kiss. You took a daring move, placing your hands underneath his shirt. He moaned into the kiss and firmly grasped your waist, readjusting so that he was straddling your body. Sitting up a little bit, you tugged at Sangwoo's shirt to ask him to take it off. Excitedly, he obliged. The kiss deepened further and soon enough you felt Sangwoo's tongue teasing your lips. He had tried this before, but you had been too grossed out by the whole concept to ever allow it. Today, you felt differently. You wanted the old Sangwoo back. You wanted him to dote on you and to treat you like he treated Bum. And if that meant doing some of the lewd things that they did together, so be it. So you opened your mouth.