57: Ideas

"Bum, we've got to do something special for her, for Christmas." Sangwoo mentioned as he and Bum made breakfast that morning.

"I didn't know you two were religious..."

"We're not. But we like to celebrate whatever holiday happens to be coming up when we're in the mood."

"Oh..."

"Anyway. Someone I know from Ji Eun has a cabin up in the mountains. I think we should go there for Christmas."

"...Won't their family still be there?"

"Yeah."

"And... they won't mind if we come?"

"Eh, you and I can clean house before we bring Gi-ae in."

"Bring me in where?" You yawned as you walked down the stairs in one of Sangwoo's large hoodies. Sangwoo strode over to you and lifted you up in a deep hug. Bum was a little bit jealous, but he was a little bit happy you were back. Sangwoo was just... not right when you were gone. He also wasn't a huge fan of being called princess.

"Good morning Bum." You said politely from Sangwoo's shoulder. He ignored you. Maybe a bit out of spite, a bit out of laziness.

Suddenly, he fell to the ground and clutched his calf.

"When someone says 'good morning' to you, then you say 'good morning' back." Sangwoo glared at Bum. Bum stood there in shock. It had been quite a long time since Sangwoo had actually hurt him, but now his calf was sure to bruise.

"Are you stupid?... Dumb question, of course you are. Can't you just say good morning back like a civilized human?" Sangwoo continued to hurl insults.

"G-good morning." Bum finally stuttered out.

"Speaking of which..." Sangwoo set you on the kitchen counter and stood in between your legs, "Where's my good morning?"

Taking his face in your hands, you planted your lips on his lovingly. Soon enough, he passed his tongue along your lips and you opened just enough to let him in. You wrapped your hands around his shoulders, flashing your engagement ring to Bum. His eye twitched and for just another minute he slipped into a hallucination of cutting your hand off and taking the ring for himself. "The toast is burnt." Bum finally mumbled.

You finally retracted your tongue and disconnected your face from Sangwoo's. "Sang? Can we go out and get new wife clothes?" You looked at him with big eyes.

"Mmm." He kissed your forehead as he resumed breakfast, leaving you on the counter. "Yeah, you need some new warm clothes."

You leaned over closer to his ear in order to whisper into it. "Do we need to bring Bum?"

Sangwoo chuckled. Your disdain for him was almost cute. He did of course, wish that you both got along, but he understood why it was difficult. Bum was jealous of how much love and devotion you received and you had gotten stabbed by Bum. His gut instinct was to say yes, he had to come. This was less trying to force you both to get alone and more making sure Bum didn't get in even more trouble. But as he looked at your wide, begging eyes his answer changed.

"Alright, just this time. Maybe, we can pick up some more... intimate... items."

"Like what, Sang?"

And he had a lot of ideas running through his head.