72: Month Four

"You're so kinky, Sangwoo! No wonder your wife isn't enough for you~" Ae-Jeong smirked as Sangwoo greeted her in his boxer briefs.

"If you think I'm kinky now, then you won't believe what I have in my basement. Come on, girl. Get undressed and follow me." He motioned with head towards the basement entrance.

Giggling and undressing, she followed him towards the mysterious hole in the floor of the closet. All outward appearances, Sangwoo seemed pumped to go do sexy things with her. He opened the hatch and walked a few steps down, holding out his hand for Ae-Jeong to take. Little did she know, this would be the last good act to happen in her life.

As she gripped his strong hand, she was yanked roughly and thrown down the stairs, knocking her unconscious.

Sangwoo rolled his eyes at how easy this was, and proceeded to tie her up before he went to get you from your room.

"Wanna come with me, babe? I promise it'll be fun. I'll help you down the stairs." He spoke quickly, excitement permeating through his voice.

"Look, Sang!" You stood up from your sitting position and put your book down. You raised your shirt. "It's sticking out today." You turned sideways and tried to show off your tiny bump.

"Damn. You're so beautiful." He ran his hand through his hair and felt his heart swell. "Coming?"

"Yeah, okay!" You smiled at him "Is Bum coming?"

Sangwoo's mouth pulled sideways as he thought about it.

"Mm. I guess so. Not that I really want an audience, but he's seemed pretty... off... lately. Might as well try to include him..." He took your hand and walked towards your old bedroom, which was now Bums. "Come on, Bum. I've got a bitch in the basement."

Quickly, Bum stood up and skulked after you both, watching with fury as Sangwoo gently guided you down the stairs.

By the time all three of you had made it into the basement, Ae-Jeong was awake and crying to scream through her gag.

Sangwoo laughed while you took a seat on the stairs and Bum stood against the wall.

"You see, ~Ae-Jeong~, you were just a little late if you wanted to fuck me. Because my wife satisfies me so much, that I don't have to get off with whores like you before I kill them." She screamed as loud as she could and began wildly flailing. "We could take your gag off if you wanted, I mean, no one lives in this neighborhood practically. So screaming won't really help. It's the least we could do for giving my new wife a free wedding dress! How sweet, really."

Sangwoo had you come over to help tie his apron around his waist and put his glasses on.

"I think her screams would bother our baby, Sang... Just keep it on." You gave him a huge smile and held your itty bitty bump to emphasize that it was for you both.

"Oh, sorry Ae-Jeong! Wifey says no." He smiled at her and pulled out a knife from his apron. "Time to die!"

He practically fell onto her, knife gliding smoothly into her thoracic cavity and giving a little resistance as it was pulled back. Over and over, he really did "murder the shit out of her" while you clapped in amusement.

Bum on the other hand, had gone into his mind and in his mind it wasn't poor Ae-Jeong being stabbed. It was you. And he was getting hard just thinking about it.