She uppered her eyes lashes and saw at me.
Back your bags, leave that the canteen boy will clean it ...I spoke.

Why still it's time for office to get over ...she replied.

I am granting you leave for today as you need rest and I am going to drop you, and I don't want any arguments in this so better leave at here only and go and pack your bags, reach downstairs I will get the car ...I spoke.

She was shocked to hear that but I know that she needs some rest.

She left the cabin quietly and I asked the poen to clean the table.

I adjusted all my files in the cabinet and took some to complete at night, stuffed them in my bag and grabbing my coat and car keys I dashed out.

I don't know why but I was feeling happy with the feeling that I was going to meet Trisha.

I walked with all my stuff and saw that Sanyu was already standing downstairs.

I cleared my throat to gain her attention.

She looked at me and shifted towards the other side.

Can we walk till the car ...I spoke and she began to follow me till the car.

Slienlty she sat on passenger seat, and I took the drivers seat.

All the way, the journey was slient neither I talked a single word nor she uttered anything.

Finally, We reached near her house.She got down and I kept sitting in the car as I don't want her to feel that I am desperate to come to her house and I am invading her privacy.

I kept looking at her retreating figure .she must have walk some 5 to 6 steps and I saw that she was walking back towards me.

She knocked my window and I pulled it downsides.

Can you come inside Trisha will feel good seeing you ...she spoke and I did happy dance as I only wanted to meet princess.

I made a straight face and agreed to her.
You go I will park the car and come...I told her she walked inside.

Parkimg my car I walked towards her house.

I stepped inside, I was welcomed by Princess who began to shout seeing me and jumping in babysitters hands to come to me.She was waving her hands at me and asking me to take her.

I went towards princess and she pounced on me.I kissed her cheeks and she started to lick my face making it wet.

She took my tie and started to chew it.It not good baby leave it ...I spoke to her and she pulled it more into her small mouth.

I began to play with her, I sat on couch and Princess was sitting in my lap playing with her stuff toys.

After, some time Sanyu walked in with 2 coffee mugs and she forwarded me the one.I took it chipping her a thank you.

Randhir I am sorry for today I won't repeat it again....she spoke guilt was clearing visible in our voice.

Sorry is not accepted ...I replied.
She went inside controlling her tears.I was playing with Trisha and she slept on my chest .

Pinky saw that and asked me to hand her the baby.

She took Trisha and left to make her sleep.I was waiting for Sanyu so that I would leave but where was she???.I took out , my phone and began to check on some mails, but I saw that after sometime I felt a tiny pair of hands holding my pants corner and I recognised that it was Trisha.

I quickly pulled her in my arms.When did you wake up ???...I asked her kissing her tip of nose.She didn't sleep only...came Pinky reply.

I saw that she was showing me something in her hands which she was holding.

It was a teddy bear and a small sticky note was stuck on it which read as "SORRY ", she was trying to get my attention towards it , I knew this only Sanyu would do it so I turned around and saw her reflection at the back door, as soon as I turned she hide behind the door.

Sorry, is still not accepted I spoke loudly and I can see that she left the place where she was hiding.

She must have went inside the room I thought I hold Trisha safe in my arms and went inside the room.

I pushed the door it was opened and what I saw shook me to the core.

Sanyu, my Sanyu she was sitting in a corner of the room and crying hugging her knees.I felt bad for her.

I was just faking anger so that she won't repeat it again but I don't have any idea that she would be soo hurt.

End of  Randhir's pov

***

PRECAP :

SANYU'S PAST

Vote.Comment.Share