"Then why did you kissed me on the awarding?" she asked me. What? Which awarding?

I gulped when the memory flashbacks on my mind.

"I'm sorry again. I want you since the fanmeeting years ago. I felt so jealous when you were talking to Taehyung. I'm really jealous when Tae is your bias instead of me, especially when you two started to date. That's why I didn't let go the chance to kiss you-- and the chance to mate you knowing that I'm your husband. But every person in this world knows that Kim Taehyung is your husband" I honestly said.

"Now, I realized that it is really wrong
Everything is wrong. I need to fix it. That's why I'm telling you everything. I became selfish. I became the demon of your life. I'm sorry. You can slap me if you want, I just deserved it" I said and she stopped crying and held my hand.

-- Juhyeon --

What the actual fuck?

Is Jungkook really telling the truth?

I'm not sure if my mind is absorbing what he's saying but I'm sure that there's one sentence absored.

I'm not your husband

Is this why everyone in the world keep insist that Kim Taehyung is my husband. Maybe that's why he called me sweet heart when I woke up from the accident. Maybe that's why Jaehyeon wants him. Maybe that's why Jungkook feel uncomfortable with me in public. Maybe that's why Taehyung and his girlfriend is a big issue in this world.

That's why.

Now I know the truth.

I started to held his hand. My head started to ache. Mild headache. That's what I feel right now.

My eyes started to close. I can't help it. It's really aching. Until I fell asleep.

•••

I woke up in a unfamiliar room. I looked around when I saw someone sitting beside me.

"Now, you're awake" he said and gave me a smile. "Medicine, drink it. Here's the water" he gave me a capsule and a glass of water. I drink both of them.

"Where am I?" I asked him. "My room" he answered.

"Where's Jungkook?" I asked him. "Ah, he's in the airport, waiting for his girlfriend's arrival. Here's a letter from him" he said and gave me the paper.

Dear Juhyeon,

I'm sorry again. I wish you can still forgive a
person like me. You just fell alseep when I was to tell you something important. I'm just going to tell it to you in this way. I have a girlfriend and she's going here right now. I need to keep a distance away from you. We doesn't have relationship and it's also not legal for us to stay in a same place. I'll just bring you to Seojun's house and you will live there. I just used you. I just want your body, not yours. I'm a flirty shit. I'm admitting it. Because of my flirtiness, I broke your family and I'm sorry. Please forgive me.

Sincerely yours,
Jungkook

A tear fell from my eye. I didn't expect Jungkook like this. Do I really have feelings from him? Or maybe my mind is just set for him. Maybe that's why every night, I'm dreaming of Taehyung.

Do I really have feeling for Jungkook?

Do I really have feelings for Taehyung?

Or I'm just heartless.

"Noona, don't cry" Seojun said and wiped my tear using his thumb.

"I'm also sorry for ignoring you in the airport" he said. I shook my head and gave my little brother a smile.

"No, I just deserved the ignorance. I become a stupid shit. But is Taehyung really my husband, Seojun?" I asked him, he nodded.

"Just stick to the truth" he said

"I know but still, I can't remember a single memory with Taehyung before the accident" I said.

"It isn't necessary just stick to the truth, noona. But the thing is....." he just looked down. He doesn't know how to say what he want to say.

"The thing is......"

"Argh, nevermind" he ended up saying that word.

"Seojun, what is it? Just tell me!" I said he looked at me. "In this moment, I want to know everything! I want to know the truth!"

"You want to bring back your normal family right? A happy family?" He asked me, I nodded.

"First of all, do you love Taehyung?" He asked me, I just nodded.

Do I really love him? I think... my heart's aching right now. I don't know why.

Maybe, it's because I hurted him. I broke his heart. I left him. I made him suffer alone. I broke out family.

Too much pitiness for him.

"I'm sorry to say but you just said you want to know the truth" he said and licked his lower lip.

"Taehyung has a girlfriend--"

My world stopped on this moment. I didn't hear anything. I just became deaf.

Taehyung has a girlfriend

Damn it

He already loves someone else

Is it still possible to love me back?