Turn Around - O2L Fanfiction

Was: Turn Around - O2L Fanfiction

Zoe Lopez is a thirteen year old girl who has been abused her whole life. She was born on September 23, 2000 to parents Carter and Levi Lopez. Her parents died in a car crash when she was young, causing her to go to an adoption center.

She has been in and out of homes more times than she can count on her fingers, and has dealt with rude and mean wannabe tweens in all of the different homes with abusive parents. 

Her last home, she had almost died. Her "parents" set her outside in the freezing cold weather for five hours in nothing but a tank top and shorts, causing her to develop hypothermia. After that, her "parents" beat her brutally until she was unconcious. The neighbor became concerned, having noticed poor Zoe outside for a while and called the cops. They came and her "parents" went to jail, but Zoe was horribly injured. Having broke three ribs, a broken arm, having her shoulder dislocated, and having hypothermia, it was hard for Zoe to get back on her feet like everything was normal. 

Now living in an adoption center again, Zoe has to figure out how to get her life into shape. Will she soar, or will she struggle?