Chapter 35 - I'm Coming

Sorry it took forever to update again but unfortunately, this is how it'll be for a very long time now. School has started and all them studies are drowning me 😥

The next chapter is going to be very intense so I'm not sure when I'll have the time to write it. But this book is not even close to ending so don't worry about that!

Hope you all enjoy this chapter ^^
______________________________________

It was only a week later from our final departure. I was currently sitting in class with the other students of OCQ while Miss Ivy would be giving us a lecture on English.

I couldn't care less about today's lecture. Or anything other lectures we had in the past week. The thought of not being able to train with Katsuki was just killing me every day.

Was it because of my so-called confession I made that night?

'Ughh! How embarrassing..' I thought to myself as I planted my face down on my desk.

'I miss him..' And that's no lie. Even if he might not feel the same way, his unusual presence around me always had me excited to start training harder and harder every time.

"Hey, 100 Blade," Titanic whispered to me, whose desk was right beside me.

For a second there, I didn't act. As if that wasn't my actual hero name..

I lifted my head up and looked towards her direction. "Hm?"

She rested her right cheek against her palm and asked; "How was it? Your internship?"

Bad idea as I wasn't in the mood to talk about that, but it would be rude not to answer her obviously interested question.

"Good. Really good." I said confidently.

"That's good. So was mine. I met Uraraka-chan at my internship and we basically became great friends. It was nice to make a friend like that, who isn't from someplace like this." She said as her cheeks tinted a shade.

I just nodded and listened to her.

"What about you, 100 Blade?"

"Uhg, Bakugou was at my internship. We..got along, I guess." I replied back, tediously.

She chuckled before saying; "Some internship that must've been,"

'You don't even know..'

"Too bad we won't be able to work with any of them anymore.." Titanic said upsettingly.

"Yeah," I agreed. "If I could, I would go back." I continued.

"Same.." Titanic agreed.

And then out of the blue, there was a sudden, loud and hurried to knock on the door.

"Uhg! Who is it this time?" Miss Ivy groaned as she went over to open the door. All of our attention was already on whoever was on the other side.

When she opened the door, it was one of the guards of this hospital.

"What is it?" Ivy asked, in an impatient tone.

"USJ (Unforeseen Simulation Joint) has been invaded by villains,"

Neutral || Katsuki Bakugou x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें