Personal Data #3

PERSONAL DATA

Name: Unknown

Hero name: Titanic

Gender: Female

Affiliation: Organization of Curing Quirks (OCQ)

Hair colour: Black

Eye colour: Sapphire blue

Birthday: 4/4

Height: 168cm (Human form)

Blood type: AB

Place of origin: Transferred to Japan from unknown country. Accent has changed but could possibly be Russian.

Fighting style: Defensive

Power: 5/5

Speed: 4/5

Technique: 4/5

Intelligence: 2/5

Cooperativeness: 3/5

»»»

Noticeable aspects to be seen from Titanic:

● Titanic's boy-cut hair. (It becomes a distraction when she's in titan form, so it's best to keep it short.)

● Titanic's exposing human flesh and muscles are under the eye, cheeks bones, neck, collarbone and chest. Some more parts are underneath her clothes.

● When Titanic is in titan form, her entire body becomes flesh and muscles, except for her hair.

»»»

QUIRK:

Titan Transformation

● She is able to grow 16 meters high while being transformed into a titan.

● Her titan form involves her becoming into a divine being which is in her term, a human with no skin but entirely flesh and muscles. Her hair remains the same.

● When she is transforming into a titan her actual body is being stored into the heart area of the titan she has transformed into.

● Not only does her height increases, but everything increases when she is in her titan form such as, the hardness of her flesh and muscles, a slight growth of hair length, her speed and reflex becomes faster than an average human.

● Though, the theory of when a thing or being bigger in size, the slower you appear might be true, in Titanic's case, the bigger you are, the faster you appear.

● Her height, speed, reflex, and combat skills definitely gives her a large advantage when it comes to fighting villains.

● Though, she would become very useful during battles, the role given to her for most of the times is being the escape root for her allies, as she protects them (usually by hiding them within her hands, or letting them ride along with her) and becomes their shield.

● She is a great specimen and the next generation is in need of a protective hero like her.

WEAKNESS:

● She has a limited time being in her titan form which completely depends on how much damages she takes.

● If she takes the right amount of damage onto her titan body, her titan form will collapse and she will need to escape out of her titan, from the heart area by breaking the flesh and muscles before retreating from the area.

● The damage will totally depend on how long it takes for her to recover and turn back into a titan again before going back into the field.

● She must protect her heart area from any enemies attempting to break her out.