Personal Data #7

PERSONAL DATA

Name: Unknown

Hero name: Blackwiz

Gender: Male

Affiliation: Organization of Curing Quirks (OCQ)

Hair colour: Dirty blonde

Eye colour: Ruby red

Birthday: 27/12

Height: 175cm

Blood type: B

Place of origin: United Kingdom

Fighting style: Any

Power: 4/5

Speed: 2/5

Technique: 4/5

Intelligence: 4/5

Cooperativeness: 3/5

»»»

Noticeable aspects to be seen from Blackwiz:

● Blackwiz's round glasses.

● A visible blue aura that's surrounding Blackwiz.

»»»

QUIRK:

Magic/Wizardry

● He is able to perform any magic and wizardry spells just like in the movies.

● Some include controlling people's movements, turning people in animals and objects, transportation, controlling people's speeches, erasing memories, opening locks, revealing passages, etc. (The list goes on and on.)

● He is also capable of performing black magic.

● This includes potions, summoning, voodoo, etc. 

 ● His quirk is clearly shown to be exactly like the movies and performed just like the movies as well, and has been considered to be very lucky to have this quirk. 

WEAKNESS:

● His magic, wizardry and black magic has a limitation to them. 

● When he is casting a spell on the opponent(s), the spell will only last for a couple of minutes, (estimated 6-10 minutes) and must re-perform his spells again after the times is up to be able to win in a battle. 

● Casting spells takes some minimum time until he is able to work them. This can give the opponent(s) chances to attack while he is preparing the spells and magic.