Chapter 24 - What A Show

Walking around in these jeans was almost the most uncomfortable feeling ever.

I wore a skin-tight hero costume but at least it was comfortable to wear with its silky material. It doesn't help that I had to wear them over my high-knee boots which looked kind of odd.

Also, all the layers were just draining all my sweat out. Plus, I still haven't gotten rid of this hairdo as well.

I was walking down the streets like a robot, following Best Jeanist along with Katsuki pursuing him as well.

I glance over at the ash blonde boy to see him looking annoyed but serious with his similar hairdo as mine and tight denim jeans.

I couldn't help but be wanting to burst out into laughter as he definitely looked ridiculous than I did.

Just the thought of someone with spiking hair like his having a straight, downwards hairstyle is quite a thought to think about. But now that I knew how he would look, it was awfully funny and I had my fun.

I bit my lower lip and brought a hand towards my mouth before covering it so that it wasn't obvious I was smiling like a clown, but a little chortle managed to pass my hand barrier.

Katsuki's left ear instantly twitched before he sent a glare down at me.

"The hell you laughin' at?" Katsuki asked in a threatening tone.

I quickly pulled my hand back down before glancing away to the other side so he wouldn't notice my wide grin.

"Nothing.." I responded in a high tone but I couldn't help it.

Katsuki made a noise that sounded similar to an anger snorting bull before he carried on saying, "This is what you wanted, isn't it?"

I blinked a few times before facing Katsuki again. Confused by the sudden change of topic as my facial expression went back to normal.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Dumbass, you wanted this from the start. To work together as a team so we can both reach to the top at the same pace."

"Oh...I guess, but--"

"Just because we're working under the same pro hero doesn't mean I'm going to be equal as you. I'm still going to be much stronger than you, got that, shit Blade?"

I narrowed my lips to a 'meh' expression before saying, "I'll just have to work harder then until I reach your level and become stronger as well."

"You're so fucking annoying," Katsuki stated, and before I could say something back a sudden pitch voice was heard.

"Look! It's that scary guy from last time!! He has a girlfriend now?! Who the hell would date him??"

I turned around to see three kids huddled together, whispering to one another.

It was pretty obvious that they were the ones that made the recent comment, but before I could say anything to reassure them that they had the wrong idea, Katsuki decided to 'explain' instead.

Katsuki approached the three kids as his hair unexpectedly popped back to normal.

"HEY! HAVEN'T YOU BRATS LEARNED NOTHING!? PROBABLY BECAUSE YOU GO TO A SHIT SCHOOL AND HANG AROUND WITH SHIT FRIENDS THAT'LL NEVER KNOW HOW TO BECOME A TRUE HERO!"

My jaws dropped and Best Jeanist face-palmed himself as we witnessed the most unheroic scene ever.

And as expected, they all started crying.

"Bakugou...Why do you never listen to my instructions?" Best Jeanist burst out.

"They were the ones who were bullshitting!" Katsuki expressed out.