Chapter 34 - I'll See You Soon

OMFG. HOLY SHIT! HAVE YOU GUYS READ THE LATEST CHAPTERS YET?!?!??!

NO SPOILERS! BUT BAKUGOU HAS HAD SOME MAJOR DEVELOPMENT. IT'S LIKE HE'S A NEW BOY T^T

ALSO! SPOILERS??? BUT HE WEARS FUCKING EYELINER UNDERNEATH HIS MASK?!?!?! WTF??? I LOVE IT ♡♡♡♡♡

SPOILERS???? MS ILLUSION GOES TO A SCHOOL WHERE STRAIGHT *COUPLES ARE BANNED??? I LOVE IT ♡♡♡♡

I ALSO LOVE THIS:

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ JUST LOOK AT MY EXPLOSION BOYYYY

OKAY! ENJOY THIS PROBABLY EMOTIONAL CHAPTER T^T
______________________________________

It definitely took us a while to reach the location that I was taking the both of us to.

The second I let go of his wrist, he still continued to follow me. Which made me slightly happy to understand that Katsuki had some sort of interest in where I was taking him.

But then, I soon started to realize...

'What the hell am I doing??!'

This was starting to seem too likely of a suspicious thing if anyone were to catch us sneaking off, far off the base of this training ground.

I couldn't help but slightly feel heated from the thought as I didn't realize my pace was decreasing until Katsuki unexpectedly reminded me.

"Oi. How much further is this place? It's taking goddamn forever."

I blinked a few times before bringing myself back to reality. "So-Sorry! It's not that far from here now," I said as I quicken my pace again.

And sooner or later, we had arrived.

As we climbed up this steep, rocky hill, through some tree branches that would block the path, we would finally arrive at the location I was hoping for the both of us to see.

"This is it," I said and I stood tall on the hill and right up to the edge.

Katsuki would soon join me and our eyes would be laid upon a beautiful scenery.

A grassy, small lake. Similar to a swamp but much clearer, and the scent was much more breathable.

Occupied with a strange species of bird. Orange and white, and beak long like a curlew. They were migrated Crested Ibis.

"What is this?" Katsuki asked.

"Uhg, birds?"

"No, you dumbass. What is this place?" He rethought.

"I honestly don't know. It was just a place I randomly found during last week after one training." I said.

"How the hell did you randomly find this place?"