Chapter 9 - The Winners

Wow! I can't believe this book reached over 1K within a month! Thank you to everyone that really enjoy reading this book and giving my new idea a chance :D

You all are appreciated by me so freakin much!
______________________________________

The smoke gradually lifted into the air before vanishing from sight.

Katsuki stood in the middle of the roof top and saw that his opponent was nowhere to be seen.

He thought he had won the battle as he walked closer to the edge of where she fell from his blast.

He tilts his head out to take a peek over the edge of the roof top and saw no sight of her, just the rusted buildings and cracked windows.

"Fucking weakling,"

His attention was completely on whatever was at the edge of the roof top that he had forgotten about his surroundings.

A sudden sharp noise of blades sliding against each other got his unexpected attention as he eyes immediately widen open in shock.

He quickly turned back around to see 100 Blade darting towards him from the air.

He clenched his teeth and attempted to bring his grenade in front of him for protection, but he wasn't fast enough and 100 Blade aimed a direct, deep cut onto both of his shoulders.

Before she darted back further away from him again, panting heavily as smoke rises from her arms and parts of her hero costume was burnt and damaged.

"You little fucker! How the hell are you still standing?!!" Katsuki shouted out.

"Heh. You think that's all I got back there?" 100 Blade responded back which caused Katsuki to clenched his teeth tighter as that furious facial grew out his entire face.

Before any of us were going to make the next move, the roof top floor started shaking like there was an earthquake that's suddenly happening.

We both looked down at our feet for a moment until we suddenly heard the loudest scream we will ever hear.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I looked back up and saw in the distance was the ticket to the borders.

Tiantic finally went to titan form and she was extremely close to the borders that we need to escape through.

I looked over at Katsuki who's attention was still on the titan.

I took this opportunity to launch at him as I purposely slid my palm blades against the floor to get his attention.

He looked towards my direction and I launched into the air before aiming at him.

This time he was able to protect himself with his grenades in time as I used this opportunity to land my feet on his grenades and shoot my blades out to get a further and longer jumping launch away from this building, and him.

I start jumping from one building to another as I can hear Katsuki catching up.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING?! OUR FIGHT ISN'T DONE, ASSHOLE!"

Class 1A and OCQ P.O.V.

"Woah, Titanic's quirk is so cool!" A student from class 1A expresses out.

"Hey, Momo looks like you have some competition," Minoru says to Momo to get her attention.

"What do you mean, Minoru?" Momo asks without actual interest.

"Titanic's boobs are massive and thick! You got some working out to do if you want to catch up to her."

"That's all you noticed about her?!?" Momo shouts at Minoru for being a pervert again.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

Titanic started running for the borders so I increased my jumps and skating speed, and it successfully worked as I was catching up to Titanic and leaving Katsuki behind.

I eventually reached her as I jumped off the last building and reach for her shoulders. Until I landed on them.

Her large eyes looked down at me before forward again as I held onto her hair.

"Do you still have it?" I asked right through her large ear.

She made a 'hm' sound which was enough for me to understand that it was a 'yes'.

I looked back down and saw that Kirishima was attempting to catch up to her speed and Katsuki was right behind him.

"Where is that fucking green shit?" Katsuki furiously asked Kirishima whilst pursuing after the titan.

"I don't know! She had it until she turned into a titan, but her quirk is really cool, isn't it?!" Kirishima said.

"It's your fucking god damn fault that you lost it from daydreaming about that ugly naked shit," Katsuki shouted out before spending multiple blasts from his palms to go faster.

I could see the borders getting closer and closer while the heroes weren't making any progress.

A smirk plastered across my face as the finish line was only one step away.

An air-horn sound went off the second Titanic reached out of the borders and an announcer came on shortly.

"The winners are, team villains. Heroes, unfortunately, you were not able to retreat the gem back to its rightful place and the villains have taken it for their own purposes. Nevertheless, well done the first teams on this battle practice."

Aizawa-sensei finished his speech and the hero team finally reached the borders.

I hopped down from Titanic's shoulder and immediately saw Katsuki still blasting his way directly for me like a dart.

My eyes widen and a brow arched, as I took a step back and held my hands in front of me. But that didn't help as the second he reached me I was suddenly, aggressively tugged by my collar and pushed forward onto him.

"YOU FUCKING FUCKSTICK! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE JUST FUCKING LEAVING IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR FIGHT?!?"

I didn't pay attention to the extremely loud yelling that was going directly into my ear. What was more concerning to me was how close our bodies are together.

I looked down to see my breast pressing against Katsuki's muscular chest as the unsettling feeling went down my spine and a slight shade of red started to form on the apples of my cheeks.

"I-I think you're a bit too close for my liking.."

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE I GIVE A SHIT?!?"

"Woah! Your titan transformation is so cool!!" Kirishima shouted out, up in the air as Titanic still hasn't come back into human form.

"By the way, where did you put the gem?" Kirishima asked her.

Titanic opened her mouth and pulled out the gem that was placed safely underneath her tongue, before presenting it to Kirishima.

"Oh...I guess there's no point for me to take it now since we kinda lost! Ahaha.."

"Everyone, please escort yourselves to the medical room to get a check up before making your way to our location, where you will be able to see the other battles."

Aizawa-sensei went on the announcer again and we all listened to the instruction given though...I had a hard time getting away from Katsuki invading my personal bubble.
______________________________________

I wasn't trying to make a ship out of Titanic and Kirishima if it seemed like it! Don't hurt me expert shippers..!