Chapter 2 - Quirk or Not

There was silence, the atmosphere felt cold and depressing. The OCQ students continued to glare towards the U.A. students as they stood worryingly by the door.

"Aizawa! Long time no see." Ivy called out to the teacher that was hiding behind all his students.

"I liked it better that way," Aizawa replied.

"You still haven't that tedious attitude and look on your face. Oh well, there's no point wasting time here so let's get to it and I can then finally go on a break from this class." Ivy declared before continuing.

"Students of U.A. High, class 1A, welcome to OCQ, Organization of Curing Quirks. These are my students and the only students of OCQ. To simply put it, one student from each class will be paired up into two before they go off to hunt down villains with the location given to the individual pairs."

"Ptf, these are the people I'll be working with? They look so weak and pathetic." Blue Flame speaks so everyone could hear.

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH!" Ivy shouted.

"You won't be out anytime soon." A student from OCQ mumbles.

"Huh?! What was that, Titanic??! I dare you to say it louder." Blue Flame shouts at the female student sitting at her desk, next to him.

"I said, this is why you won't get your privilege pass anytime soon because of your god damn attitude you scaly freak!!" Titanic makes herself clearer.

"Fuck you, you fat-shit! I don't see you any closer to getting your privilege pass??!" Blue Flame slams his hand down against the desk before aggressively hoisting himself up from his chair, as Titanic does the same.

Before Titanic was able to give a comeback, the student from earlier that used his quirk to settle the two down as their arms latched onto their sides like they have an invisible rope tied around them before they were forcefully pulled back down onto their seats.

"This is exactly my point here." The student said.

"Thank you, Blackwiz." Ivy thanks the student that paused their fight.

"Hey, Bakugou, doesn't he remind you of someone?" Kirishima whispers back to Bakugou.

"Huh? No. I don't know anyone that's such an annoying as fucker like him." Bakugou replies back.

"He reminds me of you," Kirishima said before trying to hold in his laughter.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY, SHITTY HAIR??!"

"Alright! All students please listen up. This is a one-day expedition so it would be better if we get this going soon. So, I will pick out the teams which I find best fit for each other after going through class 1A reports." Ivy states before she starts calling out the team.

"Blue Flame and Izuku Midoriya. Please come and stand here." Ivy calls the first pair and that caused Izuku to slightly flinch after hearing who he had to be with, as he hesitantly joined his temporary partner.

Five more other pairs were called out until the one last pair was chosen.

"100 Blade and Katsuki Bakugou are the final pairs."

(Y/n) P.O.V

I was the final pair with this guy called, Katsuki Bokugou. As I got up from my seat, I heard groans and complaining from the remaining students that were in my class as I made my way to where I was supposed to be standing, as I spot my temporary partner coming towards me.

'What is up with his face?' I thought to myself as he looks like he was permanently stuck with a furious face.

"Don't worry. The remaining students from both classes will participate in another indoor trail. This will also give you privilege points to my students." Ivy reminds everyone as she starts handing out a GPS to all her students that were selected which wrapped out their wrist.