Chapter 18 - Not Bonding

Sorry if Katsuki is a bit OOC in this chapter.

I added some pictures of how I expect him to look/act like during a specific part of this chapter ;)
______________________________________

"Wow, I didn't expect this." Mina from Class 1A said.

"Man, Bakugou. Even getting into a fight with a girl, that sucks for you."

"SHUT THE HELL UP, SHITTY HAIR!"

"100 Blade?? I-I did warn you about this..!" Uraraka dashes over to me with more of a stressed out face than mine was.

I chuckled a bit before saying, "I know. Sorry I didn't listen."

"I guess it's okay..but I did not expect this either. Was there something going on between you two?" Uraraka asks.

"Uhm, it's not that big of a deal but long story short. We had some conflict going on during the times our classes had these training arrangements." I simply explained.

"Kacchan, I thought you learned a lesson from the times we got into fights."

"SHUT THE HELL UP YOU FUCKING NERD."

"Looks like they're going to miss out on the training." One student from OCQ stated.

"Well then! We better get going everyone!" Iida announced but everyone ignored him as usual and headed straight for the exit.

I soon gathered some cleaning pieces of equipment after everyone left and begun with vacuuming the living room first, while Katsuki did the same.

We weren't saying anything to each other for a while, but I didn't really pay attention to that as I was too caught up thinking about last night.

I really regretted everything that happened even though I was all in an agreement to fight. Karma hit me hard when Ivy-sensei said I was going to lose some privilege points.

Lucky for me, she apparently overreacted and apologized before telling me that only 5 points will go down.

That's still a lot as now I'm down to 70 and it took me about 7-8 years to earn my previous 75 points.

But after All Might's appearance, he really motivated me to move on forward. Now, the only thing I can think of is never again attempting anything stupid like yesterday.

I'm going to reach the maximum privilege points for my freedom and then, I can finally enhance my quirk and become a true hero.

"Oi, shit Blade."

I blinked a few times to bring my concentration back to my current situation.

"Yes?" I answered, monotonously.

"You know how you use your blades as a shield to block my attacks?"

"Yeah, what about it?" I asked.

"That doesn't mean it'll automatically be effective. Use your own muscles to protect yourself as well. I could've easily kicked through it. Also, I hope you understand I'm not afraid to get hurt. That moment when you kicked me in the stomach,"

I instantly got a flashback to that one single moment where I made my first attack move on him successfully. I was right at the edge of the cliff that time it happened.

Katsuki continued, "did you have any other intentions?"

I thoughts for a moment before giving him an answer.