69: What's a Sixty-Nine?

AN: I couldn't help it.

"I... like babies..." Bum mumbled. Babies were a yes, pregnant women... not so sure about.

"I'm going to go back to school. I only have a semester left anyways in business management. Then I can be a manager and not just a host at the restaurant." Sangwoo had begun chattering while he lead you and Bum to the bedroom to sit down and chat more. Carefully, he guided you up the stairs with a hand behind your back and his other hand holding your own. "I'm definitely going to work a lot so that way I can take a good paternity leave. South Korea offers up to a year. Then, maybe I can come back as a manager." He opened the door and helped you sit on his bed, right on his lap. "Oh my God and I'll get to spend a whole year with you and not have to work at all."

Bum rolled his eyes at this, but smiled. He was glad Sangwoo was happy but on the other hand, he was a bit jealous. He wished he could have a baby.

"As long as she doesn't lose it, I guess." He mentioned off-handedly.

Sangwoo smiled really big. Too big. Then, the world went black for Bum.

"Fucking swine. Who says that shit? Seriously. Disgusting." Sangwoo was fuming. It was as if Bum had tried to put a curse on him and the only way to stop it was to knock him out cold.

You chuckled; just because you had a truce with Bum didn't mean you liked him. He had stabbed you in the shoulder at one point.

"Was that funny, my love?" He easily fell back into a romantic mood. "I'm sure laughter is good for our baby. Let me see them!"

He already moved towards your stomach as he made this request.

"There's nothing there you know! The doctor said it was 1/4th an inch long." But nevertheless, you lifted your shirt up.

"You know," Sangwoo began as he kissed your belly lightly. "You never changed out of your clothes that you got sick in... Can I help you?"

"Yes, my king and soon to be husband." You winked at him as you giggled. That medication was working wonders for you.

"Damn, I almost forgot about that. Tomorrow I'll have to send out invitations. You can come with me to pick them out." He was kissing lower and lower onto your stomach, until he reached your pant. "May I, princess?" He looked up at you mischievously.

You nodded enthusiastically and he began undressing you frantically.

"There's something that I want to try, babe. Do you think you could be brave?" He looked at you with puppy-dog eyes.

"Maybe for you, Sang." You ran your fingers through his hair.

"It's called... Well the name doesn't make much sense... You'll suck on me... at the same time that I... pamper you." He felt just a little bit shy in asking you to do such an obscene thing from you.

"Do you want to show me how to start?" You asked innocently.

"Hell yeah. Get over here." Sangwoo stripped his clothes off, took his glasses off and beckoned you over. Before you knew it, your face was by his active member and his face was near your delicate folds. "Alright, princess. Whenever you want to start."

Quickly, you sank his manhood past your lips, earning a moan from him.  He looked at your body and licked his lips.

"I put a baby in here." He smiled just as he began his love crusade against you.