73. You are the Apple of my eye...

Comincia dall'inizio

Rk and Madhu are hell adamant to meet pragya before they go from there... Arjun and aaliya gets text from abhi that they have to do something to send them off soon... Abhi also texts mohan that they have to rush up to the hospital as dadi asked them to come there soon....

....

Pragya is leaning on to abhi's chest and she is shivering as she is way too nervous as their whole family are tongue tied before her friends... She is wondering why again and again they have to face such difficult situations...

The pale face of pragya explains abhi that his fuggy is facing an inner turmoil and she is completely worried for something.... Abhi cups pragya's face lovingly and kisses her forehead...

Abhi: Stop stressing yourself fuggy... Everything will be alright... You believe me na baby... Trust me... I will soon clear off all the messes...

Pragya: I trust you a lot abhi... But the unexpected happenings are making me to get scared.. Aren't we blessed to live a happy and peaceful life??? Why its us always???

  Aren't we blessed to live a happy and peaceful life??? Why its us always???

Abhi: Stop talking negatively baby... Why not we be happy??? When abhi and pragya are together, there will be only happiness... Whatever happens, our love keeps us going and we will be happy always...

You are the apple of my eye, fuggy... I will do anything for you and even I can turn the world upside down to keep you happy always.... You are my first priority fuggy and I will keep you happy always...

Pragya smiles and hugs abhi tightly... She showers abhi with lots and lots of kisses making abhi to giggle in happiness forgetting the fact that they are in the mid of a big mess...

Abhi: Spare me fuggy... These many kisses... Oh my god... Naughty girl... You are forgetting that we have to face a big mess outside and to get escaped from that...

But you are making it hard for me to think about anything else, rather you are making me to drown completely in your love. ...

Pragya: I least care about anything now... When my loving husband abhi is there, why I have to get fear and worried... He will handle everything wisely na...

Rather I've to appreciate my loving husband abhi for his brilliant job and for loving me this much... A small token of appreciation from your fuggy... So, my dear husband don't you like my gift...

Abhi: I love it baby... So, I too can give you a return gift to you na fuggy...