73. You are the Apple of my eye...

Bắt đầu từ đầu

But arjun on the contrary clearly misunderstood her thinking that aaliya is broken as he had befriended malini before her and not at all realized her love for him...

Arjun is completely helpless and he doesn't find words to explain to aaliya that he did everything to make aaliya jealous on seeing his closeness with malini and fall for him...

Arjun didn't know how to say to aaliya that he fell in love with her on the first day of their college itself... But being the only son of aroras, he backed off as he had some responsibilities and he had two elder sisters whose life meant a lot to him...

But the nature of aaliya made arjun to break all the walls he constructed before him and her love on his family made his feelings to grow stronger... Arjun wipes aaliya's tears and cups her face lovingly....

Arjun: Enough aaliya... Don't cry anymore... Im so sorry for all my mistakes and I won't repeat this mistake ever again in my life... Trust me... whatever happens this Arjun will be always with you....

Never and ever, I will think bad about yourself and if the whole world blames you or turn against you , I will be only in your side as a pillar of your support no matter what happens...

Arjun promises aaliya and tickles her to make her to laugh hardly... Aaliya's smiling face with her cute dimples makes arjun's heart to flutter in happiness and he just want to show to aaliya how much she meant to him...

Just then, arjun and aaliya's mobile buzzes with a text from dadi saying that she is going to talk to Purab regarding the engagement... She has also asked arjun to bring the aroras and abhigya to the hospital soon....

Arjun and aaliya moved to the aroras not aware of the fact what purab has said to dadi and also they were startled to see sid, rk and madhu in the home and they feel sorry as they spitted out the engagement of purab with bulbul....

Pragya's friends are completely shocked and couldn't believe the fact that bulbul and aaliya's brother purab are in love with each other and they couldn't digest the news as how come the aroras can fix bulbul's marriage before their lolly (pragya)....

Madhu: Sarla Aunty.... I still can't believe this... How come you can fix bulbul's marriage before lolly???

Rk: Yeah aunty... Lolly is gonna complete her UG right... You have not even looked for a groom for our lolly... How come this is possible??? Isn't it an injustice to our lolly???

Sarla helplessly looks at arjun, aaliya and mohan and the four are completely tied up without any words as they can't tell the fact that pragya is happily married already ...

Mohan comes up with some excuses but rk and madhu are not in a mood to accept it and get convinced....

Sid is completely silent throughout the convo... Though he want to defend and fight for his lolly's happy life, he is very quiet as he is drowning in his own misery... He feels a sting of pain in his heart as he understands that his love is snatched away from him mercilessly..

 He feels a sting of pain in his heart as he understands that his love is snatched away from him mercilessly