LOVE AND ITS VARIOUS DIMENSIONS

Start bij het begin

Payal asked little shocked, little afraid and highly nervous. In no hell way she wants Akash to know about it. He would be damn hurt, devasted, angry and  what not just like her brother.

Her brother had a support to cope up with it in form of his wife but she won't be able to comfort Akash, she isn't that worthy to be his support.

So, once again, when she felt that he has loosened his grip, she tried to escape but alas was crashed into his broad chest due to the force he pulled her back.

Payal, what is it? He demanded desperately.

But Payal was not in a state to reply. This close proximity was taking her senses away. She was in her man's arms yet she couldn't rejoice the fact. Such an irony!

Tears pooled in her eyes making Akash freak out.

Payal?
Why are you crying?
What is this?
Where is your-your proof of belonging to someone else?

Akash shot question after question making Payal regain her senses who pushed him gently and shouted rudely-

None of your concern.

Akash's temper knew no bound after that who had clutched her tightly in her arms, looking intimidately at her.

Its God damn my concern. He shouted.

Akash, leave me. She almost pleaded.

Payal, I just want an answer, thats it. His voice was calm now.

Payal looked at him teary eyed and assured once again-

You want an answer?

He nodded and she finally let it go.

Fine.

I got the punishment for hurting you and shaming our love. Saying this with a broken state and taking the advantage of his shocked cum confused state, she ran from there only to collide with Khushi who too had tears in her eyes. Probably, she was the witness of this emotional conversation of them.

Payal. Khushi voiced out but found her running. She would have followed her if not seen her brother in tears.

She voluntarily went towards her brother.

Bhai? Khushi addressed only to get a shocked, confused look from him.

Princess, what? He couldn't help but ask. It was urgent to clear his confusion, still, couldn't voice out completely.

Although Khushi wanted her brother to be aware of it, she knew it isn't the right time.

Not now Bhai. She reasoned.

How, not now?

You think this is a joke?

Its about her dammit.

Akash shouted probably for the first time at his sister, who smiled instead of feeling hurt.

Do you still love her Bhai? Was the only question of her.

Akash cupped his face calling-
Khush..

Answer me bhai. She said leaning her head on his chest. She knew her brother needs a comfort.

Akash gulped his pain and patting her head, said, lovingly-

Go Princess, your husband must be searching for you.

Mention of her husband was enough to bring the red hues back on her cheeks. True it is, her husband must be searching her at every nook and corner and would reach here any time now.

Bhai. She chided shyly making Akash chuckle.

Siblings, they fight, they curse, they rant but their breaths are stuck in one another. And so are Akash and Khushi. Each other's happiness matters more then one's own pain.

Just like the,

Parents, who makes their children's happiness, their sole aim and their only dream. They dedicate almost their entire wealth, love and life for their children. Their children mean the world to them and so are their kids. They breathe for one another.

My Princess is happy, right? Akash asked lovingly, though, everybody knows the answer, especially after her husband's exclusive mark on his wife.

I will be more happy once my bhai gets his happiness. Khushi said with a blush and determination. Indeed, she is happy with her Godzu, who has completely turned into a lover boy. Rest would be dealt later, she is enjoying every bit of his lover side for now.

I am happy Princess. Akash assured and pecking her forehead, took her to the hall.

While a determined Khushi made a silent promise.

You are happy but I will make it blissful bhai for you and your Payal.

They reached the hall only to find Arnav, actually, wandering here and there in search of his Khushi, while Lavanya was leaving no opportunity to tease him for this but he cared none.

The moment his eyes landed on his wife in arms of her brother, he, taking hurried steps reached them.

Though, he was desperate to have her again in his arms, he refrained himself from doing this. That would certainly be offensive for the siblings.

Akash gently pushed Khushi towards Arnav,who gladly and possessively wounded his arms around her shoulders making others hoot and Akash giving a genuine smile and Arnav assuring it back. It was a silent promise. A man to man promise, that, no matter what, their common heartbeat(Khushi) , would be treated royally henceforth.

Aman came and eyed them with envy making Arnav roll his eyes. He was about to move with Khushi when Aman held their hand and said with gritted teeth-

Its my marriage you Jalebi and Gozdu. Go, have your romance somewhere else. Just-just don't steal my limelight of the day. Everyone is busy eyeing you both with an Aww expression forgetting me.

While Khushi chuckled loudly to cover her shyness and also seeing Aman's fake anger with cute frown, Arnav was ready to smack him down.

True it was, The awwable couple, Arnav and Khushi were the centre of interest and attraction making Arnav's chest swell with pride.

He looked at his Khushi who was busy pampering the groom. He looked here and there and assuring that everyone is busy in one thing or another and Aman probably on call with Tanya with his full attention on it, Arnav very softly and slowly placed his arms around Khushi's bare waist alarming her but before she could register the upcoming, she felt a noisy kiss placed by her naughty husband on her cheeks followed by a wink, making her go all red and hiding her face in her man, her Arnav's chest.

Much-in love couple, much in bliss, Arnav-Khushi.

To be continued..

Happy Valentine's Day my readers.

Hope you enjoyed your day and would enjoy the update.

Thank you to all those who voted and commented on the previous chapter.

Do vote and comment if you liked it.