Finally together....

( Last part continued )

Sanyukta was silently sitting in his bedroom. In their bedroom. It was beautifully decorated with flowers and lights. The bed was fully covered with rose petals while the room was twinkling with the fragrant candles.

Sanyukta held her mangalsutra and recalled their wedding scenes. Randhir... Well he won't change... Never ever. He didn't missed the opportunity of teasing her in the public.

The pundit too had remarked that they were soo eager and keen to get marry.... Making sanyukta blush while randhir elbowed her.

Her chain of thoughts came to a halt when the creaking sound of door echoed in the hallway. Her heart skipped as she heard his footsteps getting louder and louder.

Randhir came to the mirror and unbuttoned his sherwani and heaved tiredly. He then moved towards the closet and removed his nightwear.

Just then his mobile rang and he reached for it. Glancing at the screen a smile spreaded on his lips.

" Hey, how are you "... He moved towards the balcony while Sanyukta kept looking at his back.

" What the hell... Aaj hamari suhaagraat h and ye to mujhe Dekh hi nhi rha h??? "... Sanyukta came out of the bed and went to him.

She could hear him teasing and whispering. For a moment she thought that he's talking to some random girl and her blood boiled.

Sanyukta turned him around and snatched the mobile from his hand and looker at the caller... It was parth. She lowered her gaze and he was smirking at her devilishly.

" parth I'll talk to you later OK bye ".... Randhir hung the call and pulled Sanyukta towards him. " Someone was jealous hun ".... He hushed near her ear and kissed her neck.

Sanyukta closed her eyes in pleasure. " Shaadi hoke ek ghanta nhi hua and you like a typical Indian wife are suspecting me ".... He pressed his lips over hers and dig his nails in her bare waist making her gasp.

" Tumse yeh umeed nhi thi Sanyukta ".... Randhir removed her mangtika and kissed her forehead. " At least itna to bharosa rakho mujhpe "... He reached for her kamarband and pulled it out. He went down on his knees and placed wet kisses over her stomach leaving behind red blooded hickeys.

Slowly slowly he removed all of her jewellries and now she was all his. Randhir have left her mangalsutra as she didn't wanted to remove it.

Randhir then picked her up in his arms and walked towards their decorated bed. He kissed her lips roughly and placed her on the bed. " I've never thought you'll doubt me Mrs. Shekhwat ".... Randhir said removing his sherwani.

He threw it on the floor and hovered over her. " Tonight you're all mine. "

With this Randhir pinned both of her hands on the bed and sealed her lips. Kissing them roughly until they turned swollen randhir moved down attacking her neck. He wildly kissed her neck when his hand reached at her back unhooking her blouse.

Sanyukta moaned loudly in his mouth as he unhooked the blouse and turned her around. Ravishing her white milky back he removed her blouse and turned her around. Sanyukta closed her eyes shut as she sensed his mouth working on her upper body.

The feeling was bliss. She pulled his head more into her feeling the pleasure overpowering her senses. Soon her moans increased and echoed in the whole room.

Their remain clothes were now on the floor and they were totally drown in each other. Randhir was dominating Sanyukta in each and every way he can.

Latching their lips again he slowly entered her in order to lessen her pain. And in no time the room filled with her loud moans and groans.

Here Ends the last part...