KYAA MUJHE????

N when they did they left each other with a jolt.

The whole campus was hooting for them. Sanyu was very embarrased with all this she never thought tht something like this culd happen. Dont know why but she did not expect this.

   Dance to bohot ho gya... now  Lets have some refreshment guys....... Sahil said to distract the atmosphere around.

Evryone of them can sense their feelings accept they both. Both the dream teams got it tht sandhir are attracted toward each other just like them but the difference was tht they didnt realised it.
The dinner was in silent with some leg pulling and jokes. Soon after the dinner everyone decided to leave the place coz it was already late.

At night,  

In randhir's room,

   Aahhh...ohh.. Randheeeeerrr....sanyukta moaned his name in pleasure.

Randhir was on top of her n he was making love to her, he was worshipping each n evrypart of  her body. Randhir slowly parted her legs n entered inside her.

    Randheeeerrr....she shouted, n with tht THUD, randhir fell down frm his bed.

   What the hellll, its just a dream...gosh....randhir cursed rubbing his back.

What happen....is everything okay...karthik said while rubbing his eyes.

   Ummmm....yeah its alright....u sleep...randhir said and he stood up. N sat on his bed thinking.

    Yes he was dreaming... Dreaming bout sanyukta..... How can I????  How can I even dream something like tht, main or wo bhi sanyukta k saath...noways she is not tht type....Nhi aese nhi ho sakta..kbhi bhi nhi.. Randhir apne emotions kaabu me rakh.. Randhir said to himself n again went to resume his sleep.

  Next morning, The sun rays were peeping from the creek of the window n kissing sanyuktas face. She got up from her bed yawning.
She looked around the room only to find it empty. The others have left the place already. Suddenly the the last night events came in her mind n a smile came on her face. She remembered the way randhir was dancing with her was amazing. She never felt somethimg like tht before, infact she never had such feelings before.

   Yeh kya ho rha h mujhe...main baar baar randhir k baare me kyun soch rhi hoon....main to uske baare me zyada jaanti bhi nhi....phir bhir usi ka khayal baar baar kyun aata h mann me..... kyun????  KAHIN MUJHE RANDHIR SE...........PYAAR.

   N she smiled at her own thoughts. I LOVE YOU....she murmured n straight away went to the washroom.

   Sanyukta came out wearing black kurta n leggings. She looked herself in the mirror adjusting her clothes perfectly.... I know u will like it...thought she. She wore this black coloured dress only to impress randhir. Black colour is randhirs favourite till now he just wore black clothes so she thought it to be his fav n tht is why she wore it.

  After setting her hairs sanyukta went to the canteen to join her frnds. When she reached the place she saw tht every one were sitting at one just table for the breakfast.

  Good morning.....sanyu said with a smile.

Morning sanyukta.....everyone said in unison accept randhir who was busy checking her out for she looked awesome in tht black dress. Randhir smiled looking at her after all she was wearing his fav colour's dress.

     Come join us.......trisha offered sanyukta for the breakfast.

     But place to nhi h....she said  sahil.

  Ummm...u can sit here m leaving......randhir said while getting up frm his seat.

    But you have not completed your breakfast randhir......parth said raising his brow.

    No m done.....mujhe zara kaam h to main jaake aata hoon....randhir made an excuse n left the place.

     He left the place not bcoz he wanted to give his place to sanyukta but bcoz the last nights dream flashed in his mind.

  No matter how much he deny, the truth was tht  Randhir was dreaming bout his makeout with sanyukta. As much as science is concerned the dreams we see are nothing but the virtual visions of our desires, they are the out come of our constsnt thinking about something. The things which we see during the dream are something tht we want to come true in real world. So Its of no use to deny frm your dreams when u actually want them to be true. So was with randhir, till now he had seen many girls but a girl like sanyukta was different..... he wanted to know sanyukta frm close......very close but the problem was his stupid feelings.

     Wo dialogue to suna hi hoga....frm ye jawani h deewani ki Ek sundar, susheel or sanskari ladki pyaar k liye bani h flirt karne k liye nhi. (Dont know exactly..😜) ...... So how can randhir play with her feelings.

      He came to the mac.lab n started fixing a machine just to distract his mind. Soon He was engrossed in his work. He was working on the machine when......

Kya hua.... Aese kyun chale aaye wahan se???

He heard sanyukta asking him. She was standing near his table with her hands crossed with a dissappointed look on her face, he was about to answer her but she was nowhere in the lab. Randhir looked around to find himself all alone. Sanyukta was not there thn how can he hear her.....hallucinating. Randhir was hallucinating about sanyukta.

    Stop it randhir.....tu use kyum dekh rha h....pehle wo dream....thn washroom(washroom me  bhii 😱) n ab yahan.....focus on your work....he scolded his own self n continued his work.

     Jawab nhi doge.

   He again saw her but this time a little closer coz she was standing beside him. He knew he is just hallucinating tht is why he ignored her n again started his work.

     Keh kyun nhi dete...itna kyun soch rahe ho.

     He saw her with a confused look.

      I know randhir...main jaanti hoon tumhari feelings k baare me...janti hoon tumhare dil me kya h par me wo tumhare muh se sunna chahti hoon.

    He was staring at her while she continued.

     Ab keh bhi do na....keh do tht U LOVE ME.

     Randhirs heart stopped beating hearing tht statement frm her mouth. He didnt knew what to say coz he too was unaware of his feelings. When he saw at her direction she was not there.

#####################

One more part....hope u will like it.

Do vote n comments.

N haa after two or three parts I will directly jump to the present.

Thank u😊.

Tune mere jaana✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें