Recovery .....

Days passed into weeks and randhir was recovering steadily.... Almost of his wounds were healed but still the pain was same.

Pain... Here I'm talking about the mental pain not about the physical pain he was going through.

He very well was able to control and tolerate the pain he was feeling physically. But what about the ache her memories were giving him.

It's almost been two weeks since he had met with the accident.... And look at her big fat ego.... That she hasn't come to meet him.

It was indeed a sagacious issue which Randhir was dealing right now. Whenever he asked parth or anybody else they would say that she have not come since that day or they would make false excuse but none of them told him the real truth about Parth's threat or emotional atyachaar. For they were not aware of it... Only parth knew the whole truth.

Parth was sincere and correct... As a friend he has his own reasons to keep Sanyukta away from him.... But it was way too much. He not only was hurting Randhir but also his love.

These two weeks were like hell tiring and aching days of sanyukta's life. She'd never thought that she would take such a step to keep him safe. Well whom is she trying to fool...
Randhir Singh Shekhawat?? No ways.... She was fooling herself.... Because this fourteen days were not less then any punishment.

She was being mentally tortured either by his thoughts or by her mother's constant reminder I mean accusations .... That it was her mistake. If Sanyukta would have the guts... Then she would have definitely committed suicide but it was next to impossible.

She was hell depressed.... That she began taking sleeping pills whenever she wanted to escape from his thoughts. Every night she forced herself to eat those tablets to keep him away.... Mentally.

Infact.... Her mother had no problem with her newly developed habit... Because she don't care anymore. Her mother was still hurt because of Sanyukta. Most of the time they do spend together under one roof but with any conversation. Her mother was just fulfilling her duty towards sanyukta. Nothing more.....

Sanyukta was no more the old Sanyukta.... Now smile, fun and pranks were like memories in her life.

Life is a precious gift.... That any human could get from god.... So being a human.... We must live it to the fullest.... Right.

Sanyukta was living.... But lifelessly. She no more have any desires or wishes in her life.

****

Back to randhir....

" Take your medicine Randhir "..... Her mother handed over the pills to him.

" mom.... When am I going to get discharged. It's enough yrr... Pagal Ho gya hu main "... Randhir whined.

"Tomorrow evening"... Came his father's instant reply. Randhir glanced at him with joy.

" Really".... He said. " Yes... Tum Kal Shaam ko discharge ho jaoge.... Well shayad Aaj hi ho jate but you know formalities... Complete krni h"....harsh informed him. " then back to US. "

Hearing about US Randhir's face welcomed forlorn smile.... What a destiny.

Here he was so happy that he'll be discharged and he can easily go and meet her.... But he have to go back... Again.

Renuka noticed her son's dissapointment and signalled harsh eyeing randhir . " Harsh... Don't you think hame India settle Ho Jana chahiye???.... After all it's our homeland... Or tumne hi to bola tha ki randhir jab bada Ho jaeyga to him India wasps chale jaenge?? "

Randhir looked at his lovely mom with full of hope. " Mother's love can never amend " and then his superhero.... His father.

" Say yes dad... Pzzzz".... Randhir thought while staring at his father to say something. Obviously it is a good opportunity.

" Ummm... Yeah you're correct but I don't think so randhir would enjoy here... Hai na randheeer.... He won't he able to adjust in this environment.... Boldness you know!!!".... Harsh replied with sly smirk yet wit fake sadness.

" Nahi dad main to kabse ready hu".... Randhir blurted out this making his parents laugh out loud. Obviously randhir is ready.... It would give him many chance to meet her.

No sooner did he realise that his parents were teasing him then he mentally slapped himself.

" OK... So it's decided that we're shifting to Mumbai. We have our branch in there.... Well operate from there to our foreign branches. What say hero".... Harsh claimed while randhir gave a thumbs up to his father. And like this they the Shekhawats called it a night.

Not a good one... But quite interesting.

Toh.... Ab India and America ki problem bhi solve Ho gyi.

Now randhir.... And Sanyukta.... And meeting.

To be continued...