Bidaai

Sanyukta.... Look at this Dupatta na... Ye thik se sir pe baith nhi rha h...... Vidhushi complained Sanyukta who was busy doing Vidhushi's makeup.

Haa ruk.... She said and adjusted her dupatta properly on her head.

Perfect..... Vidhushi said admiring her reflection in the mirror. Sanyukta back hugged her. She was looking elegant in her blue and golden lehenga with a little makeup.

They heard the nice of crackers and music that indicated that the dulhewale has come to take their dulhaniya. Sanyukta and Vidhushi ran to the window too look how the groom was looking. And to their astonishment he looked all the way more and more handsome then before and why not because Randhir had helped him with the dress..... Style king.

Sanyukta's gaze fell on randhir who looked damn hot in his blue sherwani giving tough competition to her. She adored him for he looked splendid dancing sexily..... Americanness with Indian spice.... She chuckled at her own thought.

Randhir's gaze also travelled upto the window where she was standing and....... Their eyes met for a friction of second and he looked away.

Well I think its positive to do it because he has already suffered a heart break and he don't want to feel again. Sanyukta looked a little annoyed at his behaviour but she has no right to say him anything.

She looked away to control her tears as his words rung in her ears. She felt hurt. Today would be the last day because tomorrow he'll go back to America. And her heart thumped harder thinking about it. Somewhere she was happy that she no more would see him but on the contrary she was feeling vulnerable to go away from him again.

Anyways..... The boys helped sahil to get off of the horse and they all walked to the gate. There they performed other rituals and then finally sahil got the green signal to go in.

He settled down in the mandap and the priest chanted some of the mantras. Dulhan ko bulaaiye.... The Pandit told her mother and she called Sanyukta to bring her down to the mandap.

Sanyukta main thik to lag rhi hu na bolo.... Vidhushi asked Sanyukta out of uneasiness. No Vidhushi.... Tu bohot pyaari lag rhi h... Sanyukta replied. Now let's go.... Aunty had called me to take you down... Sab Ho gya.... Let's go.... They checked her again in the he mirror and she looked perfect. Sanyukta took her down...... Everybody's gaze were fixed at the staircase admiring the bride. Sanyukta poked her thus increasing her nervousness. She made her sit down in the mandap besides him and the priest began chanting the wedding mantras. Sandhir's eyes met and they shared a mini eyelock. Randhir was the one to break it, Sanyukta looked at him in disbelief as he was ignoring her. Randhir excused himself and came out in the garden.

Randhir inhaled the sweet fragrance of the flowers and chipped.... Perfect. He was adoring the moon that was aiming in the darkness of night the only source of light peeping through the dark clouds and spreading it's light to the world. He admired it. Randhir felt a hand on his right shoulder and he turned around to look at the owner. It was VISHAL.

Hey.... Randhir smiled at him. Vishal hugged him in return, Randhir was taken aback as to how can he hug the person who his fiance's boyfriend before. "How are you".... Vishal initiated.

I'm fine... How about you.... Randhir asked casually.

V-  Main bhi theek hu.

They both smiled and the atmosphere prevailed with the silence again. Vishal had known Randhir more than Sanyukta as a best friend. He too was shocked as he got the news that they broke apart. He wanted to confront Randhir about this but he never got the chance and they all got busy in their lives but today was indeed a good chance to ask the reason thought Vishal. He knew how crazy they both were for each other and he wanted to know what was the cause behind it. Vishal took the initiative and tried to speak with him.

V- so how is your life going in America.

R- Hmm... It's.... Good.

Was all randhir could say.

V-  Hmm.... Strange.

Randhir looked at him with confusion.

R- Why do to feel it strange. ( he asked him)

V- I feel strange because I'm totally shock..... (Randhir was staring at him) and to how can you people be so cool and calm without each other.

R- Sorry.... Tumhara matlab kya h....haa. (now they stood face to face...its indeed gonna ne an interesting convo)

V- mera matlab h ki....tum or sanyukta ek dusre se dur rehne k baad bhi itna stable kese reh sakte ho. (randhir gave him "will you care to explain" wala look) mujhe yaad h tum dono kitna pyaar krte the ek dusre se....phir achanak aesa kya ho gya ki tum itne paas hoke bhi itne dur ho.

Randhir was hell hell hell confused.... Not because vishal was saying this but because he being her fiance was saying this to her Ex-boyfriend he had no words to say.

R- (hurt) haa lekin ab iske bare me sochke kya faida. Iska ab koi bhi matlab nhi na.

V- (shocked) bhai agar main teri jagah hota na to use kabka uthake le jata jabke mujhe pata h Maine koi glati nhi ki h.....agar main teri jaga hota to uski sari misunderstandings ko dur kar deta par usse dur nhi rehta.

Now vishal came to the point and Randhir understood. So he knows everything... And thanks to Vidhushi. Randhir was happy that he is supporting him.... But it's of no use now.... Right. Vishal understood it.

V- kya hua randhir....koi baat h kya. ( randhir glanced up at him and smiled serenely)

R- kitni ajeeb h yarr....tujhe seekh de rha h jab ki tune khud use mujhse cheen liya.

V- what....tu ye kya bol rha h randhir....or main hota kuan hu sanyukta ko tujhse cheen ne wala....Haaa.

Now Randhir's confusion knew no hound and he lose his temper.

R- kya tumko main shakal se pagal lagta hu....ya tum dono fiances ne decide kar liya h ki mujhe jitna ho sake utna hurt karoge....haa. wha wo mujhse kehti h ki ab wo mere sath new life nhi shuru kar sakti kyuki wo ab teri h.....or tu yaha mujhe gyaan dene aya h....freaking shit.

V- (totally confused) Huh... Fiance kiski...or tu ye kya bol rha h ki wo meri h....randhir wo------

R- (cutting him in the middle) just shut up damn it..... I know ki tum dono ki sagai ho chuki h....and i know ki tum use bohot pyaar krte ho.

V- enough randhir....main kuch bol nhi rha hu iska matlab ye nhi h ki mujhe kuch bolna nhi h..... Lekin tum mujhe bolne ka waqt hi nhi de rhe(randhir was quiet by now) or kya bola tumne.....sagai.....sagai kiski meri or Sanyukta ki.... Kab hui haa. (he shook his shoulders) bolona mujhe maine aesi kaisi sagai ki h sanyukta se jisme main tha hi nhi....aesi kaunsi sagai ki baat kar rhe ho jiske bare me mujhe hi nhi pata.

R- (with shock) matlab.....tumhari......sanyukta....se....sagai....nhi....hui.

V- Nhi randhir....meri or sanyukta ki koi sagai nhi hui h....kisi ne tumse jhut bola....may be tum dono ko ek dusre se dur rakhne k liye.... Hamari koi sagai nhi hui....main to pichle do saalon se abroad me hu...apne project me busy tha yaar.... Yakeen kar main sach bol rha hu.

R- (murmured) iska matlab
.....sanyuktaa ne...Mujhse jhut

Earth slipped from beneath. He was totally shaken by this reality. She was never engaged but she lied to him.... Why.... And who would do that to keep them apart.... Obviously she herself would have done this. To keep him away from herself..... To hury him. Randhir's breathe stopped listening to the unknown truth. Here.... He was dying everyday without her.... She kept accusing him, his character, his manners and what not.... Because of her misunderstandings, but he never complained for he loved her truly.

V- Abhi bhi waqt h randhir....use manale....baat kar usse kya pata wo maan jaaye.

Vishal encouraged him. Obviously randhir will talk to her but not for manofying her but for getting answers of his questions. And tonight all his grievances would be vanished. For sure.

Huh.... Now randhir finally knows the truth.
People let me inform you before that Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz do not kill me after reading the next part.