Maine mere jaana 3....

The surgeons came running towards the OT. They glanced at harsh Shekhawat and gave him an assuring look. When Randhir's father got to know that his son has met with an accident both of his parents came running to India. And in the mean time they called the best doctors of the world for their son.

Randhir's mother was sitting in front of the mandap in the hospital and was praying since she has come in India. Parth had informed the others too and all of them too came running to visit randhir.

Mausam ne li angdaayi, aayi aayi
Laheraake barkha phir chhaayi, chhaayi chhaayi
Jhonka hawa ka aayega aur yeh diya bujh jaayega

Now.... Sanyukta?!!! What should I say about her... Her condition was more than devastating.... It was randhir who was being operated inside but Sanyukta was the one who was going through the massive pain. He was lying unconscious inside the OT but her face was showing the paleness...... He was severely injured inside but Sanyukta was suffering. He was fighting with death but Sanyukta could feel herself dying. He was wounded.... But she was crying. He lost his blood.... But Sanyukta was feeling lifeless. He was not able to breathe properly.... But she was struggling to respire. It cannot be described what she was actually going through.... Because even she was nowhere at fault just like him.... Both were equally suffering.... In different ways.

Silsila yeh chaahat ka na maine bujhne diya, hoooo, hmmmmm
O Piya, yeh diya na bujha hai, na bujhega
Meri chaahat ka diya
Mere piya ab aaja re mere piya

"Do jism... Ek jaan".... We all have heard this quite a lot time.... But sandhir.... Sandhir were the perfect example of this maxim. Two years.... For perfect two years they lived for others. From past twenty-four months they ignored each other. From past seven hundred and thirty days they lived like a robot. For almost seventeen thousand five hundred and twenty hours.... They suffered like a dog on a leash. And today... Today... Is one of the day that everybody of them would always fear for. It would be the badest day of their going to be past.

Ho, mere piya ab aaja re mere piya
Is diye sang jal raha mera rom rom rom aur jiya
Ab aaja re mere piya
Ho, mere piya ab aaja re mere piya

Everybody present there were praying.... Praying for one thing.... Only one thing.... That is his life. The past two years were like two decades of destruction where he had been fighting to stay alive.... But today has come his end.... And a drastic end..... That nobody would ever forget till eternity.

Faasla tha doori thi, faasla tha doori thi
Tha judaai ka aalam, intezaar mein nazrein thi
Aur tum vahan the, tum vahan the, tum vahan the
Jhilmilaate jagmagaate khushiyon mein jhoomkar
Aur yahan jal rahe the hum, aur yahan jal rahe the hum

He will die.... Buy all of these people who has come for him will suffer... Will repent.... Will pay and of course will cry forever. Especially Sanyukta.... Because somehere she's the reason behind his condition, Isn't she??? But being Frank... I really don't think that she has done this. She is all innocent.

Phir se baadal garja hai, garaj garajke barsa hai
Ghoomke toofaan aaya hai par tujhko bujha nahin paaya hai

If she would have believed him.... Trusted him than he.... Not he.... I would say.... They.... They would not have been repenting like this. One by giving his life away.... And the other one in guilt. What a drastic end!!!

Everybody was engulfed by silence until one of the doctor Came out.... Seeing him exiting the OT all of them looked at him with hope and fear.

Harsh approached him and asked. " Doctor how is my son.... Is he okay???" The doctor looked at him with pity and pain. Without wasting a second he replied..." Mr. Shekhawat.... I don't wanna keep you in false hope.... Your son is in critical condition.... He's internal organs are damaged and due to the internal bleeding he's not responding to the medicines. Most of his blood is lost and we need a donor as soon as possible. Please make the arrangements or else ------" saying this the doctor took their leave for getting the blood from blood bank but unfortunately the blood group which they wanted was not there. They came running back to harsh and told him the matter.