Meeting each other...

INDIA,

At fite, 6:00pm

The college premises was echoeing with the hustle bustle of the noises. It was really a big day for the the fite and its dream team. Because they had been waiting frm so long for this day to come.

They nearly spent two months in practising and preparing for this competition against LU students. And now the day has come. Everybody seemed to be nervous and excited at the same time bcoz in few mins they would be standing face to face with their competitors.

Sanyukta was looking after the arrangements of the meetings which was going to be held between the two mentors for their 1st round of competition. She looked beautiful in her dress. She was wearing a lemon-yellow kurta with a yellow coloured leggings. Her feet were bare as she was standing upon the sofa, vids observed this. Well, apart frm the nail polish on her toes. And her arms were filled with fresh lavender flowers, which she wuld be arranging in the terrecotta bowl right in the centre of the table.

What a scene...said vids bringing sanyu out of her focused world.

What kaisa scene vidhushi....asked sanyu in confusion as far as she was concerned there wasn't anyone as she was the only one present in the room all alone.

V- Daffodil is holding lavender in her hands..amazing!!...and she chuckled

S- u mean to say i look like daffodil, hahaha very funny.

Obviously she looked like a daffodil but pretty daffodil. As sanyu was done with her work she gave out a sigh of relief tht now they r all done to meet them.

Guys....they are here..said karan panting

Kya bol rha h tu mujhe kuch samajh ni aa rha h...vidhushi asked out of confusion.

K-Are yaar.. Mera kehne ka matlab h kii LONDON UNIVERSITY k students fite aa gye h.

What...the girls chipped in unison.

K- Yess.. N vardhaan sir ne bulaya h sabko.

The whole fite campus was filled with its students they all were waiting for the them. It seemed as if they were waiting to get a small glimpse of shahrukh khan... I mean ssly they were not some celebrity but they have been making this ppl crazy behind them.why!!!!!..anyways. soon the dream team came out to the college gate to welcome their competitors.

As soon as their car reached the college gate...sanyu n other's heart started beating faster than usual. Dont know why they had been waiting to see this ppl frm so long.

The door of the car clicked open and their mentor kabir came out of the car, he walked to vardhan n greeted him like they were long lost frnds. Meanwhile the LU students were being seated inside.

Vardhan n kabir hugged each other tightly like they were two long lost frnds. And tht was visible by their expression which showed their joy.

Welcome.. Kabir to my college fite. N meet, this is MY dream team....said vardhaan pointing his finger toward his students.

Kabir shook hands with all thm 1 by 1. He was impress by the fite students...whynot afterall vardhaan sir ki saalon ki mehnat h unhe itnaa kaabil banane me...right. Randhir n others were watching this all frm inside.

After shaking hands with these students kabir stated proudfully..with attitude.

K-I must say vardhaan your students look very dedicated but kahi aisa na ho mere bachchon k saamne kam pad jaaye.(with smirk)

Wo to tumhare bachchon ko dekhne k baad hi pata chalega..ki kon kis k saamne kam padne wala h....vardhaan said while glancing at the direction of car with equal attitude.

K- To phir dekh hi lo. Mere bachcon ko.

#########################

Thts it for now...n b ready coz the nxt part is just going to be hilarious for randhir fans.

Do vote n comment.

Till thn stay tuned to..TMJ

Thank u😊