That night..

He have to tell them the truth now what had happened that night.

Parth, karthik, trisha n randhir were all settled down on the floor. Karthik n trisha was sitting together wheras randhir was adjacent to them. N parth was a little far then him.

Randhir took a deep breath n started... That night when i reached to her house... Agrawal villa.

Flashback...

Randhir was standing outside the agrawaal villa which was decorated with lights n flowers n at one side of it there was a dj set assemble, it seemed like it was somebody's ceremony dont know whose.

Randhir entered inside her house but it was empty as he had come to her house for the first time, he didnt know where her room was so he turned around to leave but somebody called him...

Ruko beta...kya kuch chahiya tha tumhe.... A women in her mid 45 was standing there looking extremely beautiful. Randhir looked at her n said... Umm.. Jee nhi aunty mai wo sanyukta. But he was intervened.

Ohh.. Tum sanyukta k dost ho. Achcha to shayad sanyu ne tumhe sagai me bulaya hoga... The women stated n randhir jist nodded positively as he had nothing to say her then answered her. Jee aunty... Par aap kon h.

Mai.. Mai sanyu ki maa hu... She answered. Randhir looked at her in awe as she was looking like sanyukta only... Or he wuld say that sanyukta looks like her mother.

Lekin beta tum yaha kya kr rhe ho... Sanyukta to bahar h garden me... Aaj sagai h na to wo bahar hi h apni cousin k sath... She informed him. Umm.. Ek kam kro mere sath chalo mai leke chlti hu.

Randhir nodded n followed her like an obedient child. Soon they reached their garden n there he saw his ladylove looking breathtakinly beautiful in red ghaghra. He also found the other fite students whom he had met two years ago.

Sanyu... Dekh tera dost aya h tujhse milne... Her mother called her. Sanyukta turned her gaze to the manly figure standing beside her n heart skipped. Ran... Dheeer... She let out his name n all of thems eyes turned to him (the other fite students ok). Tum dono baat kro mai chalti hu... Saying this her mother left them to meet the guests.

Karan, jiggy, sahil ran to him n hugged him but his eyes were fixed on sanyukta who not even moved from her place. Kaisa h tu randhir... Sale pta h how much we missed u... Sahil chipped still hugging him the girls too came n joined the boys. How r u randhir... Vidhushi came n hugged him too.

But his gaze was fixed only n only on sanyukta who was looking at him only. Randhir leaving them behind walked towards sanyukta but... She walked away from him. Randhir looked at the gang with hurt. Vidhushi gave him an assuring nod n encouraged to go behind her.

I took a deep breath n forced my legs to follow her direction i was walking out of the garden when she asked me a question...

Kyu aaye ho wapas... I turned around n found her standing under a tree with her back towards me n her voice was heavy n she had a box of ring in her hand i guess.

I simply went to her n tried to keep my hand on her shoulder but she moved away. Sanyukta ye tum bhi janti ho mai yaha kyu aya hu. Tumhe sach batane... He said n sanyukta looked at him in disbelief.

Mujhe nhi janna koi sach... So just go away... Saying this she turned around to go but... But i held her wrist thus stopping her in the middle. She looked at me n then at her hand n i could sense her body getting affected by my touch.... Just like it used to happen two years ago. She jerked my hand of. Dont cross your limits mr. shekhawat. I could see hatred, anger, n especially guilt in her eyes for me. U are nobody to touch me... So better just get lost. Mai tumhari baaton me phasne wali nhi hu...isliye achcha hoga ki tum yaha se chale jao.