He's the night life prince 2...

Randhir was accompanied by his bst frnds or say his soul frnds..... Parth n Karthik. Parth was looking elegant in his denim with a loose white cricket shirt whereas karthik was dressed in a navy troused tshirt and an old pale levi's. The duo were seated next to randhir.

C'mon ron accept it tht u lose the bet. It was such an easy challenge all i asked u was to ask arpita for date...man.but u culdnt do it...said james who was looking extremely happy while saying as if he has won something precious. The trio looked at each other n then to james who was waiting for rons reply. But he let go of his words n contd gulping down his red wine. He like an obidient baby was listening to his blabberings.

Isnt it weird? I mean how culd someone like randhir be defeated. We all know how stubborn our hero is he wuld prefer to be dead but he wont let himself down....... Not at all when it comes to his ego.

Randhir comforted himself on the sofa and then kept his wine glass on the table placed in front of them.......... Yup u guessed it correct i wuld have won this bet but i myself preferred to lose it just Because i didnt want to hurt my bst frnd. We all very well know how much parth die for arpita............ Then how can i ask the girl to go on date who rules my brothers heart. N i think parth shuld only be the one to a take her for the same.

All of them agreed to randhir along with james.

But dude u cannot change the fact tht u failed to complete the challenge given by me....... James said with a smirk.

Yes agreed... Replied randhir calmly.

Omg... This cant be true the great rss is accepting tht he failed to complete a challenge..Interesting.

So time for punishment ron.... James exclaimed with excitement.......... Dont worry mr.prince i wont give u any difficult 1 but i will make slight changes in the former.

Randhir gave him whatever type look n waited for him to continue further......... Can u see the door...said james pointing toward it.

Obviously he can.. hes not a blind afterall.... Anyway, randhir along with other turned their gaze towards the gate n tried to predict his upcoming statement.

Randhir, the very first girl who will come frm tht door....... you have to KISs her. But not any kiss u have to kiss her sensuously tht too her lips........... atleast for about a minute....completed james.

Now, the eyes which were fixed to james turned towards randhir. They all were staring at him with amusement.

Chal theek h..replied randhir n glanced at the door n then his bsties. Parth n karthik raised their thumbs up and said him a bst of luck.

Not becoz they were concerned for him but coz they knew it very well tht its not a big deal for him to kiss a girl..... Till now he must have kissed girls thousands of times n now he will be adding onemore in his record.

Soon after sometime a blonde girl stepped inside the door. Must agree tht she was looking beautiful. She was wearing a onepiece black coloured sleeveless dress which ended at her mid thighs exposing her beautiful long legs. Her blue oval shaped eyes were adding more beauty to her style.

Randhir without waiting for james to give his signal left his seat n started walking towards the girl. The girl saw him heading towards her n stood there.

Reaching her ron stood in front of her n looked her frm up to down....its not like tht he was checking her out but because he wanted to show it to james tht how stupid he was to give him such a stupid punishment... punishment just like him. Randhir thn looked in the direction of james n then at her.

So this was it... I think its quite long...will continue it.
Till then read, enjoy and hit the vote icon n give your comments.

And silent readers if u cant comment then atleast give me votes but plzzz give some response tht ur liking my work.

Thank u😊