Feeling her for the last..💝

The terrace of the college was decorated with lights n balloons n a d.j set was installed... Yes..because the students were celebrating the victory of london university students because today finally they won the international competition.

     Both the teams were asked to make a solar car utilising waste material and solar energy n L.U. students were successful in doing so, randhir's intelligence n karthik's skills have worthed them what they desired for....they finally won the competition n that is why fite's students gave them the party for their victory.

   Not only randhir n his team won the competition but also he confessed his true feelings for sanyukta.... And guess what she with no condition n problem accepted his love for she loved him too. So I guess it wouldn't be wrong if we call this as a celebration for their togetherness.

    Never dream for success but work for it.

                      OR

    Work until you no longer have to struggle for the success.

      This was what....all the students learnt from this competition. Inspite of losing...fite did not loose their hope n they promised themselves that they will take this defeat as a challenge and would work on their mistakes.

   Anyways....coming back to the party so....everybody was looking quite adoring. All they cared for now was that they want to enjoy this sweet moments with each other for L.U. would return back to london day after tomorrow.
Randhir was looking damn hot in his black shirt with a navy jeans. All of the girls were gawking at him shamelessly which made sanyukta jealous.... Yaar do din pehle hi ek dusre se pyaar confess kiya tha n everybody knows it verrryyy well, but here look at this shameless girls they were eye raping him..😜. Sanyukta did not like it and that's why she excused herself and went to an isolated corner.

     Randhir was enjoying his manly talks with his friends when his gaze fell on sanyukta who was standing at the corner without any drink or so.... Randhir excused himself and went to her. He stood behind her snaking his hands around her waist thus making her shiver a little. Sanyukta understood who it was so she continued her sky watching session.

     Kyaa hua...tum yaha kyu khadi ho...he asked her in his husky voice.

      Nhi kuch nhi...bas yoon hi...she lied to him but a frown of possessiveness was clearly visible on her face.

        You know sanyukta...main aaj tak bohot saari ladkiyon se mila hu...but tum un sab se alag ho n may be that is the reason I am in love with you... You know what tum meri zindagi ka sabse achcha or perfect decision ho....he claimed and turned her around. So agar tumhe koi problem bother karegi to wo indirectly mujhe bhi bother karegi so please tell me jaan...kya hua....he mentioned joining their heads while he caressed her belly. Sanyukta said him everything and randhir laughed.

     What is so funny in this...she questined him with irritation.

        Nothing but.... I mean ssly tum itni si baat k liye itna pareshaan ho...he said bringing her closer to him. Sanyukta 1 baat jaanlo...maine kabhi kisi ladki ko apne kareeb nhi aane diya kyu k main apni would be life partner ko betray nhi karna chahta tha...n ab jab wo mere saath mere paas h to main kyu kisi ko apne kareeb aane dunga... I m all yours forever....he assured her. Sanyukta smiled widely hearing his sweet confession n she hugged him tightly.

    I love you...she chipped near his ear n randhir pulled her more close to him.

    I love too...he replied n caged her waist more tightly then before n pulled her kurti a little up. Getting a good opportunity he inserted his hand inside her kurti and begin caressing her soft skin. Sanyukta glared at him for his not so innocent acts n she finally gave up in front of him and with that randhir latched his lips with hers n kissed her. He was sucking her lower lip n she was doing the same with his upper lip. In the initial stage...sanyukta used to hesitate when he approached her for a kiss but now...she was habitual to this. After some good heavenly minutes randhir let go off her lips... He again chipped I love you to her and she rested her head on his chest.

    This all was being witnessed by someone... N that someone was none other than parth. Parth looked at randhir and winked at him... pointing at sanyu. Randhir gave him a hard glare n parth raised his hands in surrender, sanyukta saw that that she felt a little embarrassed. She left the place immediately whereas parth showed a thumbs up to randhir for he was working well on their challenge (hope you remember if not then refer  part 14). Yess...remembered that few days back parth challenged randhir to confess his love for sanyu n infact to make her fall for him so randhir was working on it but, in a different way. He not only wanted to win this challenge but also her love too. He had promised himself that once this challenge gets over he will tell sanyukta everything about his bet with parth and other things because he did not want any hurdles in their relationship.

     But is this life so easy....have you ever heard of a love story that did not went through ups and downs or misunderstanding?? No...we have never heard of that story. And we never would because there are no relationships who did not face the negative side of this life. And when it comes to sandhir  it's all the way more puzzled.

     Anyways....soon after the party everyone bid each other a good bye n called it a night....unaware of what this life has in store for them for tomorrow.

      ***********************

One more part... I hope u will like it.

Do vote n comments.

Thank u.😊