Naughtiness in the air...

( Assalamu alaikum everyone.... I'm back with an update only for you fellow ppl.... I've been getting requests to update this.... So this is only for the ones who had asked me to.... Love you.)

And Haaa don't forget to hit the star icon... Pretty plzzz.

***************************

Randhir immediately left after the breakfast as he had an important meeting with Mehras. He had come here to sign the biggest joint venture project with them. It was really an important deal for this time shekhawat's were trying to commence their new branch in Delhi. And since Mehras were the known family businessmens of Delhi, it was a golden chance for them to expand their empire.

And for randhir..... It was more than a golden chance.... Incentive.... Ticket to Disney.... and many more. Because....  It was one of the best excuse for him to fly to Delhi.... And Delhi hi kyu... Obviously, because she resides here. You know.... Delhi me branch kholna to ek bahana h.... Prince Shekhawat ko to apni girlfriend ke sath every now and again romance farmana h.... Lol.

Anyways.... While randhir was leaving Sanyukta walked with him till the exit asking him to come early. Randhir smiled at her wifey antics and held her palm intertwining their fingers and joining their foreheads.

Her family was having an amazing time seeing the film being played in front of them... Their Sanyukta behaving like a good wife.... Unbelievable!!!! " Ho gya chalu inn dono ka "..... Ankit commented and Kishore glared him suppressing his laughter. Her mother warned them both to shut.... It wont a good thing right.... Your brother teasing you when you're with ya boyfriend.

Randhir stated something naughty near her lips making her blush under his gaze. He pecked her lips and and made his way to his car not before bidding her a bye.

Sanyukta stood there until he disappeared from her sight.... jumping at her place she squealed with joy. Such a perfect life.... After that Sanyukta came back to the table and again joined her family. Who were giving her teasing looks.

" Woah... Kisi ko life to full on fire h "..... Ankit teased her sipping his orange juice. Sanyukta smiled at him and said more sarcastically..... " Haa Bhai... Meri life full on fire h... Par dusro ki life to puri wild h ". Ankit spit off the juice and stared at Sanyukta with wide eyes...... This girl will definitely kill him.

Anju and Kishore looked at her puzzled.... Sanyukta in order to divert their thoughts changed the topic thus saving his brother's little secret.

********

8.00 in the evening....

Sanyukta was playing word search in her cell phone. Anju and Kishore had gone out to attend a party and they would return by tomorrow. It's gonna be a perfect night for them.

She was thinking to call him at her house for some fun when she heard a knock on the door. She glanced up in the direction of the door and found ankit entering inside. " Kya hua bhai.... Tum mere room me "..... She questioned him.

Ankit came and sat beside her on the bed looking at her with his puppy eyes. Smiling sheepishly he said.... " Umm sanyu wo... Mujhe bahar Jana h..... Payal k Ghar pe ".... Sanyukta looked at him and asked him. " Haa to... Main kya karu... Tumko Jana h to jao na "

" Haa Lekin.... Lekin the thing is..... Uske parents bahar gye h for a party and she is all alone ".... He said. Sanyukta gave him ' Ohh I got it ' wala look and ask him what can she do for him playing with him. Ankit held her palms in his and said... " meri pyari sanyu.... Plzz Maa-Papa ko sambhaliye Lena Plzzzz....  Tu jo bolegi Wo karunga tere liye ".... Sanyukta behaved as if it was a great deal then after some mellow drama she agreed.

Ankit gave her a peck on her forehead and left her back. While Sanyukta grinned evily..... Thinking of ways to call him here at her house.

******

Precap...

Sanyukta calling randhir.... After a ring he received the call.

S- Hello... Randhir... Aaj Ghar par koi nhi h... Maa-Papa bahar gye h and ankit to her gf's house.

R- -----------

To be continued......

I hope you'll like it. I know I'm so late with the post but soon I'll be regular once  my exams will get over.

New characters entered in the story... Mehras. What are they here for???

Will tell you soon.

Till then... Read.... Vote.... Comment..... Share.