KYA MUJHE 2...

I m just attracted toward her nothing else wo mere type ki bilkul nhi h....his mind assured but his heart was saying something else. Little did he know tht his heart is gonna win this battle no matter how much he will refuse but it is true tht he has fallen for sanyukta n soon he will realise.

At the fite campus, sanyukta
was trying some experiment utilising solar energy. She was experimenting something with magnifying glass n a carbon paper.

Parth was passing by when he saw sanyukta doing something so thought to go n check. He reached near her n stood behind. After sometime sanyukta frowned, which made parth to chuckle, sanyukta heard it n turned around to scold tht person but she ceased.

Sanyu- Hey...tum yahaa kya kar rhe ho??

Parth- nhi... Bas wo main yha se guzar rha tha to tumhe dekha to socha aake mil loon.

Sanyu-ohh

P- wese..may i know what was u doing.

Sanyu- nothing important bas 1 experiment kar rhi thi....but ho hi nhi rha.

P- which experiment, mujhe bata sakti ho.

Sanyu- wo...mene na youtube pe dekha tha magnifying glass se carbon paper pe aag lagate hue to socha...kyun na me bhi try karun.

P-ohh...par ho ni raha h na tumse.

Sanyukta nodded positively whereas parth laughed at her.

Hasnewali kya baat h...nhi ho rha...to nhi...n she threw the carbon paper.

Come mai batata hun kese hoga...said parth pulling sanyu's hand.

See its not necessary k agar solar energy se fire produce karni ho to u need a carbon paper coz a simple paper can do the same....he explained her while removing a page frm his book. He kept the page down on the ground n bought the magnifying glass above it. Within no second the paper caught fire n burned into ashes. Sanyukta saw it with a confused look.

The sun rays are parallel, n we know parallel lines do not intersect each other but lens have a propety through which the parallel line meet at one point n tht is known as convergence of lens.....tht is why the parallel rays of the sun was converged by the lens of magnifying glass at one point n hence the paper caught fire....ab samjha.

Ohhh....sanyukta chipped.

Wanna try...parth said forwarding the glass to her.

She took the gass n tried n to her good luck the paper burned. Sanyukta jumped in hapiness.....Thank u parth..agar tum samjhate nhi to mujhe kbhi aata hi nhi...she said hugging him.

Mujhe nhi....randhir ko thanks bolo usne mujhe sikhaya h...he said hugging her back. This scene was being witnessed by two souls who were now burning in anger. One was randhir n another one indeed arpita.

When randhir realised his unknown feelings he left the lab to confront it with his bst frnds parth n karthik. He was on his way when he saw two familiar figures hugging each other in the college campus. He didnt knew who were they so thought to go a little close, he was standing near the tree with a disgusted face, those two figures were of sarth. He was burning in anger watching them hugging. He could not stand tht so he left the place at once.

Wheras arpita was attending a call, n due to a weak network connection she came out of her room at the campus side she was walking further when she saw a heart deceiving scene. Parth was hugging sanyukta, she knew tht he was the biggest flirt of flirts but she never thought tht he will play around with girls...n it hurts u more when tht person is like parth n the one whom he is flirting with is an innocent girl like sanyukta. She never showed to him or said to anyone but she too had feelings for him. But how was she suppose to trust him, what if he remains like this even after being in a relationship with her???this question Had always bothered her, tht's why she preferred not to tell him anything. She disconnected the call n dashed towards her room with tears in her eyes.