Back to normal...

Randhir reached to the sofa and kissed sanyukta's cheek while settling beside her. She glanced at him and pulled him over her for a kiss.

She's behaving different today. Well its quite good... For she'll no more be the shy and timid Sanyukta anymore. This is what makes him drool over her. Her boldness.

Randhir wished a good evening. To which Sanyukta smiled brightly and wished him in return. " I missed you so much ".... She whispered playing with the button of his shirt.

Randhir caged her in his embrace safely as his mind travelled back to the past event. He just wanted to make her parents realise how wrong they were... Blaming their own daughter for nothing.

Randhir's phone buzzed with a message. He glanced at the screen only to see... Parth's name flashing with his messages notification. " I'll just come"... Excusing himself, randhir went to a corner and read his all messages....

It was related to business. Randhir in a formal way... Replied him back just as a business partner. Parth's no more his friend. Not after his deeds.

Randhir after replying to his messages came back to Sanyukta. He again pulled her to him.... Keeping his hand on her waist. She looks so cute when she laughs. Her voice is something that makes him feel refreshing.

*****

At night...

After having dinner, randhir took sanyukta to their room and made her sleep peacefully. Covering her with the sheet randhir pecked her hairs.

How much he'd wished to see her in the past month.... But now she's sleeping in his room. The ringing of his cellphone grabbed his attention. Randhir... Quickly came near the window so that she doesn't get disturbed.

It was her brother... Ankit. Randhir received the phone.

R- hello.

A- hello... Randhir. Main Ankit bol rha hu. ( seriously)

R- Haa bolo.

A- randhir... Wo... Wo Maine puri jaga Dekh liya par sanyu kahi nhi mili... Ab main kya kar.  Maa ka ro ro k bura haal ho rha h. Plzzz... Help me. ( he cried) pata nhi wo kaisi hogi.

Randhir smiled innerly... For he literally wanted her family to regret... And here they go.

R- OK... Main ata hu. Tum Ghar wapas chale jao... I'll see you there.

Disconnecting the call... Randhir walked down the exit. He properly locked the door... Not before giving her a check. He settled inside the car and accelerated the engine... To go to her house.

He'll... Give them some peace of his mind.

To be continued....

Huh... It's too boring I know. But kya karu... Kuch aa hi nhi rha h dimaag me. 😫

Plzzz give some suggestions... Anything. 🙇