Maine mere jaana 2...

She heard the noise of the truck giving loud horns. A truck came with full speed in his direction and it hit him hard and the next moment Randhir fell down on the ground unconscious .

Randheeeeeeerrrr..... She screamed.

Sanyukta turned around to him and found him lying between the pool of blood unconsciously with his face covered with the thick red liquid with eyes tight shut.

Tu Aaja

Tu Aaja

Mujhko Meri Sazaa Toh suna jaa...

"Randheeeeeeerrrr".... Sanyukta came running to him and sat down with a thud. She was numb..... looking at his face covered with blood and lying on the ground lifelessly.

Woh Aahein Haan Woh Aansu…

Mere Hisse Ke Mujhko Rula Jaa

She carefully put his head on her lap. " Rand..... Heeer.. " she stammered.

Sapne Tere Saare Jinme Main Rehti Thi

Tukde Ban Ke Mere

Zakhm Seene Me Kar Gaye Ho

"Randheeer... Utho... Uthona...." she cried shaking his body. " Mai... n... Ab tumse naraz nhi hu plzzz.... Uthona"... She continued shaking his body but came no response.

"Randheeeeeeerrrr"....... She screamed and hugged his body tighly.

Maine Mere Jaana Kyun Nahi Jaana

Ishq Tera, Dard Tera

Ohhhh..... Oooo...

Maine Mere Jaana Kyun Nahi Jaana

Ishq Tera, Dard Tera

She looked at his face " Tum jo bologe main Wo karungi.... Plzzz ugh jao... Randheeer main sirf Tum.... Se pyaar Krti hu.... Or kisi se bhi nhi. Wo..... Wo... Vishal se bhi meri saga nhi hui thi... Mene to just bola tha Tum.... Tumko dur rkhne k.... Liye".... She kept confessing her mistakes in front of him but now there was no him to listen to her admission. It was just his..... Unconscious body.

Akeli Akeli

Reh Gayi Bin Tere Yun Akeli

Main Tadpoo’n Ya main Taarsoo’n

Ya Chali Aau’n Main Paas Tere

She kept speaking to his body but Randhir neither opened his eyes nor responded to her.

"help.... Somebody help mee"....she shouted for help but unfortunately the road was empty, there was nobody except them. "help... Plzzz koi meri madad Karo.... Mera Randhir Mar jaeyga ".... She glanced at the blood stains on her hand then on the floor the amount of blood had increased for he was bleeding profusely. She scared and shouted again for help,

But nobody came.... And the time was running.

Itni Tanhai Hai Zindagi Kho Gayi

Baatein Karne Saari Aa
Rahi Hoon Tujhse Hi

She looked everywhere..... For any source of taking him to the hospital. The car was there but to her bad luck she did not know how to drive it. The destiny has planned to punish her severely. That's why it is said..... Never believe on the half information until you yourself don't know the whole truth.

Maine Mere Jaana Ab Hai Jaana…..

Ishq Tera Dard Tera Haaye

Maine Mere Jaaana Ab Hai jaana

Ishq Tera Dard Tera

Parth had come out in search of randhir as he was nowhere near the mandap and in fact Sanyukta was absent. So he decided to go and check in the nearby places. He was driving his car while looking out on the road. In no time he reached on the middle of the highway.... He was still driving the car when his eyes spotted a girl sitting down on the ground. He drove upto her and was shocked to find Sanyukta crying while hugging an Randhir's unconscious body. He came out of the car and ran to them. " randheeer".... He shouted his name seeing his body drenched in his own blood. " Randheeeeeeerrrr.... Kya hua tujhe.... Uth Randhir.... Plzzz... Randhir".... Parth called him but Randhir didn't do anything and Parths eyes welled up. He caressed his face and cried louder. He pulled his head from her lap onto his and called him again but no response yet. He was trying upon his advances to bring him back into his senses and Sanyukta spoke. " parth.... Parth... Hume jaldi se Randhir ko hospital leke Jana hoga .... Plzz Tum ise leke chalo"..... She forwarded his her hand to touch his face but parth jerked her away. " Don't.... Don't you dare to touch my friend.... Ye sab tumhare waja se hua h.... Tum iske Kareeb bhi Ayi na to tumhari jaan le lunga".

Tu Jo Gaya……

Haal Ye Mera Rehta Hai

Dil Ye Mera Aaa..Aaa….

Khud Se Hi Tanha Rehta Hai

Parth managed to pick him up and placed his body on the back seat of his car. Sanyukta too followed him. She walked to the other side to sit inside the car. "Don't you think to do that Sanyukta Agarwal ".... Sanyukta upped her wet lashes to look at him and he looked scaring. "Parth plzzz... mujhe bhi ane do.... Main Randhir k bina nhi reh sakti..... plzz "

And I Feel Too Lonely Yeah…

Thats A Better Place Than This

:Emptiness

She begged him but he refused. " Tum jaisi ghatiya soch wali ladki mere frnd. se dur rhe... yehi achcha h".... And he pushed her aside.

And I’m Too Lonely

Thats A Better Place Than This

:Emptiness

P

arth sat inside and drove away from her. "paaaarth.... ".... She shouted and cried even louder but he was already gone out of her sight.

Hello readers.... Back in Mumbai... I'm feeling really good. But unfortunately I got cold😩 due to the journey.

Anyways... Another part. Hope you'll like it.
# TMJ is now coming to its end  according to me.